maclaren xlr

juliespencer9

Reaction score
anyone have one? whats the difference with xlr and xt? is xlr big?
also there seems to be loads selling on ebay i think thats could be a bad thing.:wacko:

XLR is a bit bigger and you can put a carseat on it too:thumbup:. I loved mine but it was too big to fit in my bootspace which is tiny when all 7seats are up so I sold my XLR and got a triumph instead. I did love the XLR though, I had the green one:cry:

Maclaren have a compare chart for all the buggies which shows you where they differ :winkwink:

I have the techno xlr and its a great pram, was second pram i got as first wasnt big enough for my boy when he was 8 months old. It was a really nice pram compare to the britex, smooth running and comfy. I need a double one and think I will get the double one of this .

did u find it was abit too tall?
i cant decide between xlr and xt?

no and i am small you can adjust the handles on the xlr. Sounds like some sort of cool car I always though.

i got one today, got it second hand for £30, its only 4 months old and in perfect con, the girl must have been mad selling it for that price...oh well...lol

I love my xlr, I have coffee and pink it's lush!

Best stroller I have owned LOVE IT! Had I bought this a year ago I'd have defo gone for the double too.

x

yeah i too have the coffee and pink, my best bargain yet....hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"