MadBid, anyone use it?

KayBea

Mummy to Xanthia Lily
Reaction score
OH signed up to it after me telling him not to.

Anyway ive told him not to use it as there must be a con!! He seems to think there isnt but there must be!!!!

So has anyone used it or know anyone who has? X

It sounds like crap to me. Don't you have to buy bids? And then use them to bid on stuff, with low chances of winning? So that you've spent a load of money on nothing/even if you do win an item you've spent way more than the list price??

(Sorry if I've got that wrong but that's how I read how madbid works)

:flower:

Thats exactly what i thought..
he said he wont use it & i trust him not to, it just got me thinking surely its a scam? Hmmm x

Yeah it defo sounds scammy to me. People would get caught up in the heat of bidding/buying more bids and spend a lot more than intended on something. The listed prices are stupidly low aren't they? So the company must be making their cash somehow :lol:

What'd he sign up for if he ain't gonna use the account anyway?? What's the point :haha:

He signs up for everything if its free :dohh:

He wanted to see how it works i think. If random crap starts turning up at the door then i'll kill him, :haha:
X

DH did the same, they offer a few free bids. He doesn't bother with it now and I'm left with shitty junk email from them :/

Scam.. You have to pay for the bids which are something like £1.50 (i think) a bid. So everytime you bid it costs you that amount.. If you don't win the item you've lost out on all that money! Also even if you do win a bid, it's not guaranteed that you'll have made anything from it with all the money spent on bidding. Does that make sense lol

Also aswell.. I'm sure its mad bid.. If an item had 30 seconds left on it and someone bids it does back to 30 seconds and it'll keep going back to 30 seconds until noone bids for that 30seconds if you get me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->