Maddi has gastroenteritis

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
My poor princess, just when i thought she was getting better, she has been screaming the house down since friday. :cry:

She has such bad diaherrah, and keeps bringing her bottles back up :cry: she hasn't had solids since monday bless her. we had to get the emergency doctor out last night, phone 'prime-care' which is the out of hours surgery that our doctors number goes through, and they said she didn't need to see anyone! so i said she really does as she is such a good, happy, contented baby that sleeps 12/13hours at night and enjoys her bottles and now her weaning and so they wouldn't come out! and he hung up on me! the last time we phoned this 'service' when nan was dying, they threatened my mum. i just couldn't believe it, so mum phoned again, this was about 6pm, they gave her an app. at 10:30pm about 7 miles away! so mum got mad and they finally came out and she has gastroenteristis. i was hospitalised with the same thing a few years ago so no how painful it is for her :cry: my poor little lady :cry:

and to top it all off - she has two bottom teeth just appearing, which are so painful, i too have gastroenteristis, and my great uncle died and his funerals on tuesday, not even a week after my beloved nanny :cry:

sorry girls for the rant! what a start to a year x

that company sound like utter tossers! you want to be telling someone about that treatment. hope Lo gets better soon love, it's horrid seeing them in pain or discomfort. xxx

that company sound like utter tossers! you want to be telling someone about that treatment. hope Lo gets better soon love, it's horrid seeing them in pain or discomfort. xxx

thanks honey, when we had bad treatment over nan, our gp actually complained! so frustrating when their so small, they can't tell you how they feel x

thanks honey, when we had bad treatment over nan, our gp actually complained! so frustrating when their so small, they can't tell you how they feel x

i should think so! i know, when they're young it's awful to see them struggling. i'm sure she'll improve soon honey. xx

How awful for her. I hope she starts to feel better soon.
And I can't believe the attitude of that company!!! Tossers.:hissy:

Oh no :( How awful. I hope you both get better soon :hug:

I can't believe they were so rude to you too...I'd complain :hugs: x

:hugs:
Omg, what a bunch of morons! Poor Maddi...

I cant believe some drs... I hope she feels better soon!!

Hope she feels better soon! :hugs:

Hello Lady,

I didn't realise you were on here!!! I can't believe what a rotten start to the new year it's been. I hope Lil Lady starts to get better soon and you for that matter!!

Sending you all lots of hugs huni.

:hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, I can't believe people in healthcare would do that, definately make a complaint.

Hope Maddi is better soon, and sorry you've not had a great couple of weeks. xx

Oh sweetie I missed this thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your recent losses, my deepest sympathies. :hugs:
I am also sorry to hear you and your little princess are poorly. I hope you both feel better soon :hug:

xXx

I hope she is starting to feel better, Liam just is getting over that too....it is brutal, destroys all routines, and makes everyone want to cry! *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->