Made a decision. Final month...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by mumof1+1, May 15, 2019.

1. mumof1+1

mumof1+1 Mum of 3 TTC#4

So yesterday I made a decision. A couple of months on the ago I bought a clearblue connected. I’ve decided to give that a go this month and if I have sticks left will use them until they run out, it came with 25 and doubt I’d use them all in a month so.... When they’re done I’m done. I won’t be actively trying as it’s too stressful when the witch shows.

Will update this thread as and when. The app claims based on my basic info to start testing Friday. I’m not however holding my breath as I’m rapidly losing faith in my body now...

Beccaboo828 likes this.
  2. Beccaboo828

Beccaboo828 Well-Known Member

I used a clearblue digital ovulation kit last month for the first time. They are so much better than the sticks that leave us guessing with the lines.
    Good luck mama. Lots of baby dust xx

mumof1+1 likes this.
  3. mercedes2010

mercedes2010 Mom of two girls!!

Good luck with your TTC efforts. It's day 8 of my cycle so we're "gearing up" to try again too, so to speak. Baby dust for you!!! :dust:

mumof1+1 likes this.
  4. mumof1+1

mumof1+1 Mum of 3 TTC#4

Thank you. I refuse to hope anymore after a mere 3 months of complete stress. Good luck all xx