Made a decision. Final month...

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
So yesterday I made a decision. A couple of months on the ago I bought a clearblue connected. I’ve decided to give that a go this month and if I have sticks left will use them until they run out, it came with 25 and doubt I’d use them all in a month so.... When they’re done I’m done. I won’t be actively trying as it’s too stressful when the witch shows.

Will update this thread as and when. The app claims based on my basic info to start testing Friday. I’m not however holding my breath as I’m rapidly losing faith in my body now...

So yesterday I made a decision. A couple of months on the ago I bought a clearblue connected. I’ve decided to give that a go this month and if I have sticks left will use them until they run out, it came with 25 and doubt I’d use them all in a month so.... When they’re done I’m done. I won’t be actively trying as it’s too stressful when the witch shows.

Will update this thread as and when. The app claims based on my basic info to start testing Friday. I’m not however holding my breath as I’m rapidly losing faith in my body now...
I used a clearblue digital ovulation kit last month for the first time. They are so much better than the sticks that leave us guessing with the lines.
Good luck mama. Lots of baby dust xx

Good luck with your TTC efforts. It's day 8 of my cycle so we're "gearing up" to try again too, so to speak. Baby dust for you!!! :dust:

Thank you. I refuse to hope anymore after a mere 3 months of complete stress. Good luck all xx

Well I’m currently 9dpo. Unsure when af will show, she’s due between 7th and 10th. I’ve had a minor episode of tender boobs which has now gone and I’m left with my regular monthly tender patch in my right boob. Although I do have another slightly tender spot on the same boob so I think I’ve maybe caught it I don’t know. I had a minor episode of cramp a couple of nights ago and again this evening however I’m not holding out much hope right now.

I’m really losing faith in my body. I know it’s only been 3.5 months since my mc but I had really hoped to have got somewhere by now. Why our bodies torture us like this is beyond me.

I’m at a complete loss as to what to do next month. I don’t know whether I should carry on with the cb connected as I have 15 sticks left or to just attempt to live life as best I can and see what happens. I hate the constant let down every month. I hate the not knowing during the 2WW. I hate having to figure out when to dtd as me and OH aren’t exactly teenagers anymore so probably aren’t as sexually active as most, what with age and general life stresses (we have a bit going on and in the middle of a crappy lengthy custody case at the moment)!

I kinda feel a bit lost. I’m 40 next month. I know lots of women are having babies in their 40’s now but that doesn’t stop me from feeling like it’s just not going to happen. It’s something we originally both said we didn’t want and then had a conversation about it and decided we did so here we are. I just feel like nature is taking over and not letting us have it.

Sorry for the rant. I’m just feeling really low and let down right now :(

I felt that way. We tried after dd2 in 2008, got preg in 09 only to lose the baby. Couldnt get preg again. Tried all the tricks and tips. Clomid, femara, opk, herbs, feng shui, psychics, etc. Ended up with ovarian cancer that was removed last November. Started again to get preg. Started femara and everything else again... I'm 6w1d pregnant!

So 11yrs later.

Oh dear. That’s terrible.... Hope you’re all clear now? My problem is I don’t have 11 years... I’m 40 next month :-(
Congratulations however x

OnErth&InHvn - amazing news, congrats x

There were tears in my eyes when I read your post. I felt everything you wrote about. At least you have your beloved husband and loving family, you WILL have your baby(s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->