Made in Chelsea...totes amaze

TennisGal

Reaction score
Right, it's about time...guilty pleasure tv time...Made in Chelsea. So far only Emma, Lou and I have come out of the Kensington closets to admit to looooving this piece of tv gold

Ok. So, Christmas special...do we have any spoilers?! All I know is that Millie still hates Rosie.

Until we have spoilers, I am more than happy to spend time discussing the needy nature of lipstick lover Gabs, the just total weirdness of Cheska, the robotic Millie...and Proudlocks wham earring...

There is a Christmas special?! Best. Present. Ever.

I know, fabulous! A whole 90 minutes of addictive nonsense...I am not counting on any Spence / Cags love action, but am seriously hoping for some Mil Vs Rosie show downs. I am just sure that underneath the robot is a screaming harpie dying to get out, and this could well be the moment...

I still think funniest moment of the finale was the Cheska and Gabs conversation :rofl:

I know Gabs is such a trainwreck, I love her :rofl: What the hell is wrong with her jaw though? That thing has a life of its own. I am soo bored of Caggie/Spencer. I wanted her to be with Proudlock, don't know what he sees in her weird, annoying cousin! I also want to see more Francis and what stepford housewife type girl he ends up with next.

Are you team Millie or Rosie? Although rosie is clearly a bitch I kind of dislike them both, Millie is seriously the most creepily vacant girl I have ever seen.

Whennnnn is this special? I cannot wait!

I know, Proudlocks and Cags are definitely well suited. And Alice is just a weird version of Cag...she's so weirdly desperate around Proudlock, and it's verging on the embarrassing. Also, nice bit of family loyalty, C clearly not happy with this romance, so she continues with it. She infiltrated too much, too quickly...and is just too weird.

And Gabs, oh Gabs...the Ollie desperation! Although, you must think that, secretly, Cheska is lusting over Ollie? She is waaaaayyyy too bothered by his day to day life.

I was always Team Rosie, as Millie and her total lack of emotion and general spirit freaks me out huuuugely...but Rosie is clearly capable of being a gossipy Grade A beeatch. So I'm kinda on the fence now. The girls are much more annoying than the guys, who are just ludicrously funny in their ridiculousness....

Rosie is so weird. I hate how her reply to everything is always "good form, good form" like she literally doesn't know what to say. I also hate Ollie's stupid confused puppydog look, do you know what i mean?! Words cannot describe how much I hate Cheska though, she is just soo needy, a nightmare friend!

And I agree, awful family loyalty there! She is very desperate, I am just waiting for him to turn and run away but strangely he seems pretty smitten.

What about Mark Francis? His voice is so weird but I love listening to it in the same way I love watching a David Lynch film.

:rofl: Mark Francis has the best voice ever (and I am just about to watch Mulholland Drive!) Although, he needs to be seen with people other than snotty Amber. And Gabilicious is just such an enigma! Who is she....?

I like Francis Boulle...just so very awkward, so very creepy and just so very wrong. And yes, his collection of Stepford Wife-esque dates is just toe curling but compelling. If he was on this board, you just know he'd be a thread killer.

I always get the impression that Rosie just befriends everyone to get the gossip, and then make out like it's her moral duty to share it with everyone. She's a bit sly. Although at least she does actually have a personality.

Cheska. Where to start. Where, oh, where to start...the ridiculous fall out with Binky over the worlds worst dinner party (tm) Oh, please come to this awkward gathering...oh, and to compound the awkwardness, you'll be the single one between two failing couples. Nice.

I then move onto her attack on Gabs, despite Olly not giving a shit anymore. Talk about obsessed.

Ah, love it.

Oh, and Olly has the most annoying puppy dog look. You are so right. Quite frequently he annoys me so much, I want to cut off his Samsonesque hair just to be mean...other times, he has me laughing...

Chloe Green, though, very disappointing. Was expecting fireworks, not a friendship with purple lipstick lovah.

Great work on this thread! I am missing MIC. The finale was beautiful.

I am a huge fan of Francis! He's so awkward and cringeworthy. I actually like Jamie too, he seems slightly insane though?

I HATEEEEEEEEEE Gabriella.

I like Jamie, he's just hilarious. His Candy Kitten sweet shop idea is just so crap, it is lucky he has the digestive fortune to fall back on...as not sure he'd make it solo. His conversation with the bank manager was just brilliant.

He's permanently beyond cheerful!

Francis may become one of my new favourites, just based on his complete lack of any acceptable social grace...

In May 2011 Boulle established the website, www.sexymp.co.uk,[5][6] which allows visitors to rate the attractiveness of members of the House of Commons.

:rofl:

https://www.thisislondon.co.uk/show...sonal-with-made-in-chelseas-francis-boulle.do

Trying to decide what is more amusing...the fact he went out with the verrrry chic Emma, or 'an evening with Francis' :haha: he's just brilliant!

Francis is absolutely definitely my favourite. He IS Patrick Bateman of American Psycho!

Gabilicious...surely that is her brand name, not her REAL name, why do they address her as so?

Chloe Green was such a disappointment! And i just could not get over how hideous she was, is that awful? Just seems like such a shame to be the heir to Topshop and to have no hope in ever looking good in any of the lovely clothes!

Louise was soooooo pretty too, why oh why did Jamie sleep with Gabz and the jaw?

And Emma - it is totally acceptable to judge people as twats when they say 'dahling'. a few of my old school friends live in chelsea now and address each other like that in really loud voices inpublic 'oh HELLOOOO DAHHHLING'...and as awful as this is I find it extremely embarassing!

oh i love this programme, what happened in the finale i missed it! xx

Absolutely a fan :D yay no one else I know liked it. I absolutely love Caggie xx

Yayy new fans! Wish we had this thread before the series ended :( when is the Christmas special?

Ahh emme you did miss out, the finale was so good! Have you ever watched Jersey Shore/Housewives of New Jersey/Orange County etc? They have a similar set up there when they get all of the stars together and interview them all and they all basically have a laugh/bitch/argument with each other about everything that happened. Needless to say it was really good, they interviewed Millie and Hugo together about the whole Rosie situation.. it was good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->