Made in Chelsea...totes amaze

What what the fuck I thought the finale was when gormless Millie ran off crying under the fireworks...they did an interview after?!

LOVE Real Housewives of New York by the way, especially this musical goddess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rgzBdOpDt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGCRZdDkmms

No there was an episode last week, it was awesome! I've never seen Housewives of New York. Please say you've seen Real Housewives of New Jersey? Seriously the best ever... It was on late at night as the women fought so much, it was amazing! First episode of season 2 there was a punch up haha!

Noooo I haven't, absolutely going to now though. please watch those music videos, the second one makes me want to laugh and kill myself simultaneously.

Hahaha I will definitely watch them. Currently in bed with Oli and don't think he would see the funny side though so I'll watch later!

Yayy new fans! Wish we had this thread before the series ended :( when is the Christmas special?

Ahh emme you did miss out, the finale was so good! Have you ever watched Jersey Shore/Housewives of New Jersey/Orange County etc? They have a similar set up there when they get all of the stars together and interview them all and they all basically have a laugh/bitch/argument with each other about everything that happened. Needless to say it was really good, they interviewed Millie and Hugo together about the whole Rosie situation.. it was good!

Yeah I have! I'm a total reality/ staged show whore, I ain't afraid to admit it, there's a new one starting isn't there - desperate scousewives, can't wait! Xx

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/made-in-chelsea/4od

I demand those that missed it watch it here!

Yayy new fans! Wish we had this thread before the series ended :( when is the Christmas special?

Ahh emme you did miss out, the finale was so good! Have you ever watched Jersey Shore/Housewives of New Jersey/Orange County etc? They have a similar set up there when they get all of the stars together and interview them all and they all basically have a laugh/bitch/argument with each other about everything that happened. Needless to say it was really good, they interviewed Millie and Hugo together about the whole Rosie situation.. it was good!

Yeah I have! I'm a total reality/ staged show whore, I ain't afraid to admit it, there's a new one starting isn't there - desperate scousewives, can't wait! Xx

It started last week, let me save you the hassle and tell you now that it's a huge disappointment! Seriously, I was so excited (in my sad little way) for it to start but it's crap... and not even in a good way.

I did however watch the last 15 minutes again and enjoyed it so I'm going to give the next episode a chance, but I'm not holding my breath! It's no TOWIE!

It started last week, let me save you the hassle and tell you now that it's a huge disappointment! Seriously, I was so excited (in my sad little way) for it to start but it's crap... and not even in a good way.

I did however watch the last 15 minutes again and enjoyed it so I'm going to give the next episode a chance, but I'm not holding my breath! It's no TOWIE!

Ooooh I thought it was this week! Will give it a watch and see. Bring back the hills I say! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->