• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Made it! (Self indulgent congratulatory post)

Rickles

Reaction score
I only intended to BF for 2 weeks, then 6 and then maybe 12...

We've made it to 1 year!!

3 bouts of thrush (both of us), tears of exhaustion, mastitis, 4 major growth spurts, 2 tubes of Laniosah, biting, nursing strikes, fear of nursing in public, family gripes, CMPA baby (so no dairy or wheat for Mummy for 10 months)...

... All worth it for cuddles with my baby every night before bed... just ;)

If I can do it, so can you!

well done!!!!!!!!! I feel exactly the same, I'm almost at 11 months now - never expected to last this long!!

When did you start TTC? Good luck!

well done!!!!!!!!! I feel exactly the same, I'm almost at 11 months now - never expected to last this long!!

When did you start TTC? Good luck!

Last month - although OH had a work trip right over ovulation so expected ot be out this month. It was very frustrating :(... Hoping it doesn't take too long. My periods have been regular since they came back, just my cycle is a couple of days shorter!

That is such an achievement - especially considering you weren't intending to do it long term! I thought I had it bad, but mastitis, thrush, nursing strikes and no dairy...W.O.W:thumbup:

That is a truly amazing gift you have given your LO. Contatulations on making it this far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->