Made it to DD but still no sign!!!

carlboby123

Pregnant - expecting 1st
Reaction score
After a rocky start with my consultant telling me at 24 weeks baby needed steroid injections for her lungs as she was coming early .... It is now my due date today!!! Never thought I would get this far due to the amount of bleeding from the start.

I wish I could turn back the clock to 24 weeks where I should have started believing that all was ok and began to enjoy being pregnant not constantly worrying every time I went to the loo in case the blood was more etc.

I can definitely say that I have not really felt sexy / glam at any point esp with expereincing piles, constipation and very swollen feet n legs!!! And with the worry my other half has gone without dtd for so long - I feel bad opps!!!

And now my worrying is about the birth and whether or not these piles are going to remain the same, grow stupidly massive etc....

It was only last night i felt fab, and that was caused by wearing black clothes!!!! Only joking - i felt good, hair was feeling great, the fact that it was our due date today and from peoples comments on how well i looked etc!!!it just made me enjoy the night & how I felt but really wish I could have experienced it a lot sooner!!!

My bump today is feeling very tight and she is not giving Me much movement so I am hoping any day I will be meeting her! Back to the hospital tomorrow for blood pressure check etc so let's see what happens this week!!!!

Wish you all the luck n love in the world!!!

Keep active. Lots of walking! Lo will be here before you know it. Sounds like you have had a tough time up until now. Enjoy the last few days of relaxing before lo arrives and everything changes (in a good way of course!!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->