Made our announcement cards today!

ser523

Reaction score
I'm so excited! I've had this idea for ages on how to announce our pregnancy (even before we got pregnant)! I don't want to spoil it for my friends that know we're pregnant, so I had to share somewhere :D I know the shoe pic has been done, but I love Converse and these are our wedding shoes. I've had the little baby ones since our m/c's last year, they've just been waiting for a sticky bean. I figured it was about time to get cracking, since we decided it would be sweet to announce on Mother's Day (we'll be right around 12 weeks then). I'll send them out a few days before in the mail to our Christmas card list and then fb post on Mother's Day. I just LOVE how the picture came out!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Do you ladies have any fun plans for your big announcements???

Attachments

• shoes1res.jpg
    shoes1res.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 51
I'm not pregnant yet but like you've I've been planning! Lol
I want to tell my DH by taking pictures and photographer will ask us to write on separate chalkboards why we love each other or something similar. And I'll write "were pregnant!"

So when we officially announce ill post a picture of that!

I don't know what I'm going to do to announce. I would love some ideas. We've already told immediate family and friends. But I do want to do a facebook announcement. I think Once I'm like 4 months or so

Look online. I google announcements and I also look on Pinterest. Some really good ideas out there!

We did the shoes thing too!

13063183_911073734503_3891792154149126025_o.jpg

Genevevex that is a very cute idea!!

I love the shoe idea. 3ish weeks until we announce. ;) and desperately looking for ideas. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->