made yoruself sick?

L

Luhweez

Has anyone felt so ill, and been sick but only little amounts, done anythign to make themselves get it all up in one go? i know it sounds really awful but i really cannot stick it anymore and just really feel the need to make myself throw up to get it all out because i simply cannot sleep and feel really horrible =( but i really really dont want to hurt bubs :(

I have had to once after I ate too much...damn shrunken stomach. I dont think you will hurt baby but try to avoid it unless abosolutly necessary.

My mate had that thing where she was sick the whole way through and had to go to hospital and she is a midwife, no matter what apparently it dosnt harm your baby being sick.

I feel sick now and want to throw up as i will feel better. My sickness has layed off and turned into nausea which is worse!

I wanted to often and even tried a couple of times during 1st and 2nd tri when I couldn't bear the nausea anymore. But even with my fingers down my throat it wouldn't come. I don't seem to be able to make myself sick no matter how hard I try.

Argh you're lucky it made me you feel better i just felt the same even after i'd been sick :(

Erm yes:blush:, I have stuck my fingers down my throat when I've felt really sick but it just won't come out:blush:

Try brushing your teeth....that's almost guaranteed to make you puke:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->