Mae infertility

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Anyone every heard of prostate stimulation to help increase male fertility? We have our heart and souls set on becoming parents. Sadly we have male factor infertility. Anyone have similar stories? Any thoughts? Any comments? Please don’t just read and run. A nice “HI” in the comments means a lot.

Hi. I haven't heard of this before I'm sorry but wishing you good luck! :)

Hi! :hugs2:Have you considered IVF? Do you watch Rachelle and Justin on YouTube? They had male factor, they now have a daughter and twins on the way through IVF.

Hi! :hugs2:Have you considered IVF? Do you watch Rachelle and Justin on YouTube? They had male factor, they now have a daughter and twins on the way through IVF.
We went to fertility clinic a few years ago but didn’t really have the money for IVF where we’re from it’s easily 13K+ in US dollars. After the quarantine is somewhat lifted we’re gonna hit the fertility clinic really hard. Never heard of Rachelle and Justin. A friend of mine just went thru her IVF journey with female infertility factor and she’s due to have her baby girl anytime. Thanks for commenting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->