Maggie Howell Natal Hypnotherapy Programme

chickenchaser

trying to hatch her egg!!
Reaction score
Hi Is anyone using/used this? what do you think?

I'm planning on TTC this summer and have used hypnotherapy in the past and found it really useful and just wandered how others have found this.

Would really appreciate your reviews Thanks :thumbup:

I used it when pregnant with my youngest, I was very relaxed throughout my pregnancy and labour and would recommend it. I've not used it for ttc, so can't really give an opinion on the conception programme.

Good luck with ttc x

I used it with Freya, I'd fall asleep half way through it was so relaxing but it did its job on the big day. Can't wait to use it again. X

Thanks ladies, I' thinking of getting the conception cd first then obviously getting the others as I need them. Thank you for your input really appreciated.

Hello,

Long time lurker here, although I'm normally on my phone and only look at the trimester I'm in - I'm in the third now! Just found this thread and feel compelled to reply. After a really long labour full of intervention with my first I was determined to have a better experience years later when pregnant with my second... I bought maggie's effective birth prep cd online and listened to it every other day from about 34 weeks.... I had the most wonderful, peaceful birth experience, delivering my daughter in the water... the kind of birth you think only other women have! ... Anyway, to cut a long story short, it changed my life and experience of motherhood so profoundly I trained with Maggie Howell to be a natal hypnotherapy practitioner... I'm currently pregnant with my third and practising my nh cd again. any questions, feel free to ask :0)

Ps I've heard really great things about the preparing to conceive cd. Best wishes to you x

Ps I've heard really great things about the preparing to conceive cd. Best wishes to you x

Thats great to know, it is the only pre conception one I can find and thinking it may stop me from obsessing over getting my BFP and just letting it happen how it should. Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->