Magiclip dolls

littletobyj

Reaction score
What age would you say these dolls suit? I know that they are quite small but they are one piece? No little parts? My daughter will be 2 at Christmas and loves the Disney princess little people, I don't think the Barbie type dolls will be suitable but what about the magiclips?

My lg got them for her Christmas last year and she was 2. They were a big hit. Still plays with them most days.

Forgot to say yeah they are small but all one piece and no small bits.

My little girl got these for her 3rd birthday and they have been played with every day since then, I just bought newest set for this birthday! The dresses clip on and off easily, I highly recommend them

There's a set in Costco very cheap. It's £17-18 and has 7 dolls I think including elsa and Anna! Total bargain.

There's a set in Costco very cheap. It's £17-18 and has 7 dolls I think including elsa and Anna! Total bargain.

I'm kicking myself for not picking up the Smyths set last week when there was 20% off! Is it £17 + VAT?

I agree they would be fine - Zoe is 2.5 and has had a Rapunzel one for quite a while now. We did have a near disaster the day after she got it when her brother broke one of the dresses in half, but it easily clipped back together. Has happened a couple of times now and it's still going strong.

It was 17.99 including the VAT and it was actually 7 dolls Plus Anna and elsa so 9 in total :)

It was 17.99 including the VAT and it was actually 7 dolls Plus Anna and elsa so 9 in total :)

Thank you!! My friend works across the road from Costco so hopefully they can pick this up!!

I got them for my eldest (7) last year and she still plays with them now. My youngest (2) also loves them!

I've been wondering about these for my DD too. Now I've read good reviews on them I think I'm going to go for it! The cheapest I can find them though is £25 Inc postage...is this reasonable do you think? It's for the full set including Elsa & Anna.

I've been wondering about these for my DD too. Now I've read good reviews on them I think I'm going to go for it! The cheapest I can find them though is £25 Inc postage...is this reasonable do you think? It's for the full set including Elsa & Anna.

Looking at these too. Where was it this price pleas? I've not found it this cheap anywhere! Thanks x

They're on eBay. When I was looking at them there was only one left...it's gone now. Found another set on there for 26.80. I don't know how to post a link but just put magiclip dolls in search and you'll see them!

Flubit offered £24 delivered when I tried the Amazon link, Smyths have some sets too!

Flubit offered £24 delivered when I tried the Amazon link, Smyths have some sets too!

Just ordered for £23.43 with Flubit for the 8 pack inc Anna and Elsa. That's the cheapest I've seen it. I ummed and ahhed about waiting but thought £3 per doll is a good price x First order with Flubit, so we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->