Main present ideas for a 7 year old girl that has EVERYTHING!

Imagine my daughter going into school on a day where they talk about their pets... I have a dog... I have a cat... Well I have a toad :rofl: I guess with a snail it could be a good conversation starter I suppose!

As long as it doesn't give us bloody meningitis I'm fine :rofl: apparently that's just garden snails though, captivity bred snails are much cleaner who knows these are all things I've never had to consider before! I'm starting to think a cute little birdie was a better option :rofl: I know what laylas like... she will end up leaving the lid of the tank off, go to her dads and I'm here screaming in the corner because some obese snail is climbing up my walls :rofl:

I’ve been getting ‘experience’ gifts for my family for quite some time. My sister got my 3 girls little teddy horses & a girgeous Chrustmas skeigh ride book which were teasers for tickets to an hour long sleigh ride & marshmallow roast through the mountains in Banff national park.
I usually get my husband concert tix and he knows I like the ballet. My mom has a thing for dinner theatres and we’re contemplating Frozen 2 for the girls (although I think my youngest twins will struggle with sitting for that long).
We took the girls horseback riding last year for my eldest dayghter’s 3rd birthday. Experiences are my family’s favourites by far!

I’ve been getting ‘experience’ gifts for my family for quite some time. My sister got my 3 girls little teddy horses & a girgeous Chrustmas skeigh ride book which were teasers for tickets to an hour long sleigh ride & marshmallow roast through the mountains in Banff national park.
I usually get my husband concert tix and he knows I like the ballet. My mom has a thing for dinner theatres and we’re contemplating Frozen 2 for the girls (although I think my youngest twins will struggle with sitting for that long).
We took the girls horseback riding last year for my eldest dayghter’s 3rd birthday. Experiences are my family’s favourites by far!

I'll definitely look into a day out for the kids, just not sure what experience day I could get for them as their interests are so different, unless I book two separate ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->