Maizie Bleu Keen 13/11/08

MummyJade

Mum
Reaction score
Hey Ladies.....

So i have finally made it over! ten days late!
Started off Tuesday night in bed i felt hot, sick and ached... managed to sleep until 3:40 am..... woke up with back ache and pains coming between 13-27 mins.... i carried on as normal pottered around had midwife at 3.... so off i went to appointment she checked my cervix and i was 1-2 (closer to 2) cm dilated.... she gave me a sweep as well.... went home took the dog for a walk still having pains but nothing unbearable or steady.... 7:30 i was in pain! i had 3 baths pains coming every 5 mins so rang hospital they said it was most likely due to sweep i was suffering more and i was more then likely 2 - 3 cm dilated...so stay at home..... well i managed till 3:50am thursday morning then rang again she said come up but i no doubt it was still early stages!

So woke other half mum got bits together and set off for hospital at 4:20 got there and 4:30 got seen and checked at 4:45...... was told i was 5-6cm dilated! :happydance: and waters could break at any time! so i got sent to a room... Midwife got us a tele to watch! OH just sat there watching home and away with my mum! I got given Gas and Air...... :cloud9: i was loving it...... goes more blurry and not much happened just getting stronger and getting checked.... at 8:30 my waters broke! and 9 mins of pushing out came my little girl! :cloud9::cloud9: OH and mum was amazing even cried! she went a poo inside me due to stress but got given the all clear..... she was born at 8:39 am..... was 8 pound 5oz and 51 cm long......

She is stunning (but of course i will say that).... so proud i done it all on gas and air! had a tear inside but it wasn't worth stitching so i guess i was one of the lucky ones! lol!

baby gal.jpg

Not very bright will post more soon xxx

congrats, shes gorgeous x

congrats, she is a doll!

congratulations cannot wait for more pics, good job you went to hospital when you did.

Love the name:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->