Majorca - which resort

xxClaire_24xx

mum of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
hi all going to Majorca for 4 days with peter instead of a stag and hen do so we are wondering what are the best resorts to go to we want somewhere close the airport to cut transfer times down so we have more time there, and we arent to fussed about it being busy but dont want it too quiet also we like going for walks and boat trips and love a nice beach

thanks all xx

Me & OH went to palma nova in Oct 2010.. its walking distance to magaluf, there's a nice sandy beach with water activities... only down side is its hilly :( x

we stayed in Sa Coma, its nice and quiet but not sure if maybe too quiet?

thanks girls, i dont mind hilly lol how quiet was Sa coma xx

Is it just you & OH or are the kids going too? X

just me and peter we are going out for 4 days instead of a hen and stag do, so really just to relax but have things to do if we want and also hoping for a nice beach, we like boat trips etc so yeah just us 3 weeks before our wedding xx

https://www.majorca-mallorca.co.uk/sa_coma.htm

I really liked it and it only took an hour to get to Palma to the water park and aqualand etc x

yeah ive had a look at most of the resorts we land at half 9 at night so its a wasted night anyway so we arent too fussed about how long the transfer takes and we fly out 11 am so again not too fussed xx

thanks all we have looked at Palma Nova and also the area around el arenal the beach goes for miles and is only 10 mins away from airport xx

Alcudia!!! we love it, been twice and cant wait to go back next yr when twins are here. my son is almost 5 and he asks every day when we can return. it has a huge beach that is beautiful! check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->