making a murderer.. Steven Avery

So I read a theory which makes some sense to me -

The police officer that called the car in and then said what colour etc it was. He went snooping at the averys and found the car and called it in to double check, they took the key out so it couldn't easily be moved as they shouldn't have been there. They then later on had to throw the key in his room hence why they didn't find it for so long. I don't 100% believe Avery is innocent. Apparently he was bragging to people when he was in prison about how when he got out he was going to make a sex dungeon and his ex gf Jodie said she was very scared of him. He did also write some letters to his first wife that were a bit disturbing.
I honestly think Brendan is innocent. Let's just say he did have sex with her, his uncle would have made him do it - therefore I think that even if he did do it he is a victim and shouldn't be in jail!

There is not enough evidence even if people do think he's guilty. No DNA, not one drop of blood. I clean beds in the maternity hospital, I totally bleach them and know exactly where I'm looking and I still occasionally miss a dot. How can 2 people with very little iqs wipe every dot of blood off that very messy garage. Also Brendan's DNA was found absolutely nowhere.

I'm not being rude to Steven but I just don't think he would be clever enough to commit a murder like than and clean up so well. It would be impossible especially with a gun shot wound!

I've got a lot of love for Jerry & Dean they were awesome and I just wish they'd succeeded because they carried out such a good job with their hands being tied so much.

Yeah Colburn is really shifty, remember him when he was on the stand? His hands are definitely not clean!

Oh yeah I'd forgotten about Chuck, I did read about his past too. I'm sure I read somewhere that he goes out with Jodi now and someone else close to the family goes out with Stevens first wife.

Also absolutely amazed that her ex or her family weren't interrogated. The brother was happy and smiley even when they were searching for her. Didn't seem right!

Oh and the whole key thing - to not have Teresa's dna on it would be impossible so either it was a spare key given to them by the ex boyfriend or brother so the police could plant it. Or it was bleached and they rubbed it with some of Stevens dna when they were searching the house for what seemed like weeks!

I really didn't like the brother from the start like how he would talk about her as if she was already gone and he was just always so smug! When I found out he was only her step brother I got an even bigger dislike for him!

I've just read that the film makers are starting a second series with new evidence. Another sticking point for me what that I think it was 9 out of the 12 jury originally said a not guilty verdict but then this was all overturned. Oh to be a fly on the wall in some of the conversations that have gone on over the past 10 years!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/making-murderer-explosive-new-details-7245290

Is anyone else not amazed at what they can find out from bone fragments. So they found out shed been raped, shot in the head, throat slit all from some bones ?!?!?
They can't say they raped her if there isn't a shred of evidence to suggest that

Yes Steven has done some unsavoury things in the past. Hell the whole family shoot deer, not my idea of fun but that doesn't make him a rapist and murderer (of humans at least!).

The letters his first wife wrote back to him were not pleasant either but she was allowed to retain custody of their 5 kids!

Jodi always looked really pleased that Steve was behind bars so maybe she genuinely was scared of him but she has her own demons and had nothing for support for him UNTIL he was found guilty.

Yes it upset me when the brother said they need time to mourn, hopefully with Teresa alive eh?!?!

I can't believe Barb stayed with Scott after he blatantly thought Steve and Brendan did it?

I know I'm sure I read they are married now :wacko:

This is what I think happened....

https://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/this-could-be-the-most-believable-making-a-murderer-theory-yet/

I have watched a few episodes but i really need to watch it from the start. With what i watched i think his innocent. You cant tell me its a coincidence he was suing the police county for 33M then gets arrested for this murder

I think whether Steven/Brendan are innocent or guilty, the police should be answering for a hell of a lot more. If this happened in this day and age there would have been a complete mistrial.

I know this thread hasn't been posted in for a while. I just started watching and am now on to episode 6.

So far, I think Steven is guilty. I think he probably just burned the blankets/sheets that she was laying on, which may be why its hard to find her DNA. I know its hard to say for sure though, and I could be wrong. If it wasnt him, then I think it was definitely someone in his family. It would be hard for anyone else to get all the evidence to where it was, unless they had access to the salvage without being seen. Also, I think Brandon is guilty to a degree. I looked into why he was questioned in the first place, and apparently its because he talked about the murders to his 14 year old female cousin, who told her guidance counselor, which lead to him being focused on by police, etc. I just feel that even with a low IQ, he gave a lot of specific details and just looking at him seemed like something was deeply troubling him. Almost like he'd seen something horrific or felt horrible for something. He knows something, that I feel pretty sure about.

I hope we will one day know more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->