Making a Valentines Day baby! Anyone CD1 on or around 9th May join me

eavenly- Welcome hun :) those are good team names i like them x

Is it just me or is everyone else finding the days dragging by? lol i just want it to hurry up and get to O time! lol what did everyone do today? x

Well I am very impatient, got my CBFM yesterday, and am setting it in the morning, can't wait to see what it says this month about when I am OVing!

Ooh really hun :) how do you use them? I'm thinking of buying one as dont no when i O lol, how much do they cost? x

Okay ladies, so here's the latest update for me. I know I started this thread, and at how excited I am/was at the prospect of having a Velntines baby, but D(almost)H and I were talking last night and have decided to get married in september and he put a deposit on a ring yesterday! Which is absolutely beautiful because we found it last weekend on a casual shopping trip!
So I don't necessarily want to be preggers at my wedding, and still so keen to have a baby, but we're happy to hold off,a nd in the mean time something happens, then it was meant to be, but if not, then thats okay too!
And I'm at peace with this decision, because this ring is sooooo bloody beautiful! :happydance:
Anyone else in this predicament?

Aww thats wonderful hun, Congratulations!x Im not in the same predicament as you but just wanted to say congrats xx Its nice as you now have two things to look forward too :) x

Okay ladies, so here's the latest update for me. I know I started this thread, and at how excited I am/was at the prospect of having a Velntines baby, but D(almost)H and I were talking last night and have decided to get married in september and he put a deposit on a ring yesterday! Which is absolutely beautiful because we found it last weekend on a casual shopping trip!
So I don't necessarily want to be preggers at my wedding, and still so keen to have a baby, but we're happy to hold off,a nd in the mean time something happens, then it was meant to be, but if not, then thats okay too!
And I'm at peace with this decision, because this ring is sooooo bloody beautiful! :happydance:
Anyone else in this predicament?

Congrats hun. We got engaged in Jan but will have to pay for the wedding ourselves and can't afford to save up for wedding AND baby at the same time, so wedding will have to wait, baby is more important and because of my age....that is our priority. Well thats the plan anyway! :blush:

Congrats again for September!!!! xxxxxx

Ooh really hun :) how do you use them? I'm thinking of buying one as dont no when i O lol, how much do they cost? x

They are £99 in Boots, but I found one on Amazon for £60. You set it on CD1, (you can actually set it up to CD5, but no later) and you turn it on each morning and it will ask you...or not...to do a test stick with your morning wee. (you buy the test sticks separately). You put the stick in the machine and it tells you if you are low, high or peak fertility. I can't wait, as opks have been no good to me, so will be interested to see when I actually ovulate!

I will let you know how I go. :happydance:

There is a CBFM thread on here, which has been really helpful as well. xx

Thanks hun, gosh theyre so expensive i was thinking they would cost like £10.00 lol Ooh no im on CD 8 does that mean I cant use it then? :( How much do the separate test sticks cost? Yeah let me know how it goes hun :) xx

Thanks hun, gosh theyre so expensive i was thinking they would cost like £10.00 lol Ooh no im on CD 8 does that mean I cant use it then? :( How much do the separate test sticks cost? Yeah let me know how it goes hun :) xx

You can get them second hand on Ebay, worth looking, you just have to re-set it. I think its worth every penny seeing it will actually tell me when I OV and if I am successful, I can flog it on Ebay!

You will have to wait til next cycle to use it, thats all. 20 test sticks are £20 but you can also hunt around for them and get them cheaper, I will let you know. You will probably use around 10 sticks per cycle, if you have a pretty average length cycle. I will keep you posted! :happydance:

Thanks hun xx :) Let me know how it goes x

Turned in on today, CD 6 and it asked me to take a test, so I did, plonked it in the machine for 5 mins and it said low fertility. Which I expected on CD6. But it is so nice actually having something tell me what is going on! :happydance:

Aww thats brill hun, so do u have to test everyday at the same time or just some days? x

Aww thats brill hun, so do u have to test everyday at the same time or just some days? x

You decide when you roughly have your first morning wee, it gives you a 6 hour test window, and thats when you set it for the first time. Then when you get up every morning from CD6, you turn it on, and it will ask you to do a test, then it will tell you what the hell is going on, hopefully. :rofl:

It normally just asks you to test for about ten days a cycle, just depends on the length of your cycle, obviously it may take the machine a couple of cycles to get to know what your cycle is.

Aww i see hun it sounds amazing gna have to wait till next month to get one now lol :) Im thinking of getting the clearblue digital test with smiley face for this cycle, have you heard any reviews on that one?

And hows La_La doing?

xx

Aww i see hun it sounds amazing gna have to wait till next month to get one now lol :) Im thinking of getting the clearblue digital test with smiley face for this cycle, have you heard any reviews on that one?

Haven't read any reviews, but its from the same people, I am sure it is good, here is a link.

https://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-digital-ovulation-test.php

I got a high today - yippee! Normally don't think I OV until CD10, so that is 3 days early! Here's hoping!! :happydance:

Thanks hun :) Aww gd luck hun, get bding! xxx

We :sex: twice today.

I hope OH didn't tamper with the monitor just so he would get it twice today. :rofl:

:rofl: thats funny heavenly, that would be a typical OH thing to do wouldn't it!
Thanks for all the well wishes girls, it is very exciting, the prospect of getting married and all,having said that we've been bd'ing like crazy still and I reminded DH last night that we need to watch the window period, I guess if it happens it happens though!
HAppy BDing ladies :happydance:

Good luck La La! :happydance:

I got another high today, can't wait for a peak! xx

Lol aww bless him :) and good luck hun! xx we bd once today but my fertile time supposedly is not until nxt tue so will be starting the proper bd from this Thursday xx

Hi Ladies :)

How are we all doing today? I maanged to get some opks today and got a positive today so will be doing bd this eve. Hows ther fertility montior going Heavenly, has it peaked yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->