Making a Valentines Day baby! Anyone CD1 on or around 9th May join me

Hi Ladies :)

How are we all doing today? I maanged to get some opks today and got a positive today so will be doing bd this eve. Hows ther fertility montior going Heavenly, has it peaked yet? xx

Great news with the positive hun. :happydance:

I got a peak today - on CD9 - so more :sex: tonight! mymonthlycycles told me that I OVd on CD14!!!

Lol well thats good then hun, that monitor is far more accurate and good luck hun xx :) It wont be my month this month but im cheering you on xx

Lol well thats good then hun, that monitor is far more accurate and good luck hun xx :) It wont be my month this month but im cheering you on xx

Well, OH hasn't been well this week, I got a peak yesterday and today but we haven't been able to :sex: since Sunday, so just have to see.

Hope you are ok. xxx

Aww hope hes ok, you'll see if you read my journal hun x

Hows everyone doing today? :) xx

I think its just you and me in here hun. :rofl:

I posted in your journal and shall be keeping an eye on it. xx

I have had 4 days of high and 2 days of peak with the monitor, its back to low now. So we :sex: as much as poss on those 6 days, here's hoping! :happydance:

Aww gd luck hun :) Im sure it will be your month xx My cycle was 32 days before but now been changed to 26 days as Ov early. Thanks hun, yh i noticed that as well lol because i remenber there were other people here before but it just now me and you :) lol xx

Aww gd luck hun :) Im sure it will be your month xx My cycle was 32 days before but now been changed to 26 days as Ov early. Thanks hun, yh i noticed that as well lol because i remenber there were other people here before but it just now me and you :) lol xx

I just posted in your other thread about cramping, I think me and you are twins this month......:rofl:....lets hope we both get lucky! :happydance:

Aww thanks hun, ill check it out and make a post in your thread too :) Twins !! lol xxx

Hello ladies not been on the boards for a while hope all is going well for you

I have had a massive holiday sprung on us later this year for my mother in laws birthday celebrations. She is taking all her kids, their partners and grandchildren to florida for 2 weeks staying on the disney resort.

I have decided to take a break from ttc as i want to make the most of this holiday of a lifetime , i will be getting straight back to:sex: when we are back from it.

Goodluck to all of you :hug::hug:

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

Have a wonderful holiday, have a nice break then you will all be raring to go when you get back. xxx

Well I am 6DPO, no symptoms yet. First month of using CBFM, so if I don't get lucky this month, will be interesting to see next cycle, if the monitor tells me I am OVing early again, like it did this month.

:dust: to all.

Yeah have a nice time hun :), Good luck heavenly im 7dpo have you had any possible symptoms yet? x

Lol aww, ive had like on-off stitch like pains on lower left side n pelvic region , dizzyness,headache umm tht about it lol xx

Aww well i wish you luck hun. Right now im just so confused with how my cycle is goin x

Hi hun, AF turned up today, 3 days early. I have re-set my CBFM today to CD1 so here's to another month!

Have you tested yet hun??

Aww im sorry hun, good luck with this cycle, tested few days ago and got bfn so im just waiting now really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->