Making Inserts

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
So tomorrow I am going to my mums to steal her sewing machine to make some inserts :D

I have bought some tesco value microfibre cloths which I am gonna stitch together with a layer of fleece on top :D so that the nice fleece is by her bum :D then I was thinking of doing some with terry toweling inbetween the microfibre and fleece?

anyway my question is how many layers do you think would be good for absorbancy? and is it worth doing the terry toweling as I dont know how absorbant terry is as I have never used them for that :thumbup:

will take piccies tomorrow hopefully Katy :D

I am watching this too! I am new to cloth diapering and my baby is not here yet, I am getting as much info as I can from here. I can sew!

Ive found some microfibre floor cloths from poundland work great as inserts if folded in half :) I also use terries at night to stuff his pockets (although i fold it into 6 layers) But it lasts a good 12/13 hours at night. Ive also used terries properly and find they can last a good few hours if in 2/3 layers depending on fold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->