Making Money on the internet (how i do it!)

starbucks101

Reaction score
Hey BnB'rs

This is all genuine stuff and i thought i would share it with you all.

I currently do little bits and bobs online to make myself some extra cash, every little helps and all that.

Hope it helps a few people out xxx

www.slicethepie.com - Review music for money, Withdraw to your paypal account once you've earnt over £5. (ive earnt £15 this month :happydance:)

www.onepoll.com - Take surveys for a few pennies at a time, or competition surveys to win things like i-pod shuffles, once you've reached £40 you are posted a cheque.

https://uk.lightspeedpanel.com/ - Take surveys for lightspeed points then convert these into cash through paypal, amazon vouchers or gifts on site, you will need to find a sign up link somewhere on the net though. (also earnt nearly £15 this month)

www.Toluna.com - Take surveys for points, convert them into vouchers for Halfords, amazon and loads of other retailers, you also get the oppurtunity to test products too.

www.today.com - Get paid to blog, you earn $1 a day for a 100 word post, and earn a few cents for every unique visitor to your blog. Your paid by paypal on the 10th of each month if you've earnt over $50 if not its rolled over till the next month.

www.bzzagent.co.uk - Become a bzz agent and get into word of mouth marketing, Review products from companies for free and have a natter to your friends & family about the products then report the feedback.

Theres loads of others and ill update the list as i see the ones im using actually working properly, im quite new to all this so dont want to direct people to scams!

xxx

Forum Rules & Privacy Policy

QUOTE: You may not post advertising, commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum.

I have removed the referral links and part of your post where you have asked people to help you out by using them.

Sorry :)

no problem wobbles!! my apologies i really should of checked first *smack on the wrist for me!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->