Making nappies help

dippy dee

Reaction score
Ladies i need your help.
Dh has said now i have so many nappies i can't buy anymore :cry: so bugger him i'm going to try make some :happydance: i need some help off of you please.
One of my kooshies died yesterday so i have took it apart and i am going to use it as kind of a template, now i don't want to use pul if i don't have to so i was wondering what other material could i use to make it waterproof so it becomes an kind of aio? Could i use fleece?
Please help as i need to continue my nappy addiction :cry:

:cry: but :happydance:

dont have any advice though sorry!

hey hun, i think you could use fleece, i dont think its as waterproof as pul but i do think it works quite well. theres also wool but i dunno how you'd go about thatone???

sorry you're not allowed any more hunni:hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

I've got what may be an incredibly stupid question so please don't laugh at me... does anybody know what shower curtains are made of? Not the thick plasticky ones or the posh waffle types ones etc. I mean the cheap ones that are really thin and flexible like normal material but still waterproof.

Does PUL have any special qualities over and above a normal waterproof fabric?

I've got what may be an incredibly stupid question so please don't laugh at me... does anybody know what shower curtains are made of? Not the thick plasticky ones or the posh waffle types ones etc. I mean the cheap ones that are really thin and flexible like normal material but still waterproof.

Does PUL have any special qualities over and above a normal waterproof fabric?

Hun that was what i was thinking, mmmmmmmmmm might just give it a go xx

Princesselle as made some there in buy wanted section maybe u could ask her ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"