making purees

soup

Reaction score
hi just wondered what you use to make your purees (i mean the equiptment not the food :dohh:)

i have a lindam mini processer but it dosesn't get them as fine as i would like. have done some carrot twice (well hubby did one lot but i binned it and did some more but that was still not that smooth :blush:)

i do have a stick blender thing too in the cupboard, would this be better?

Youn wont ever get purees as smooth as the jars my hv says...

I just use the blender that came with the food processor, seems to do the job. I'm happy though for there to be small lumps as she's used to that.

I had the Lindam mini blender...i found it worked well...but like arcanegirl said they will never be as snooth as the tins...you have just got to keep trying and experimenting xxx

I just got a cheap hand held blender thing from sainsburys. x

My OH's smoothie maker that had been collectibg dust along with the footspa for the last 5 years did a great job with some Pink Lady apples this morning!!! I'm not fussed with lumps, I'd rather get him used to them early but have yet to try as still on baby rice up till today when he had Banana and Peach Cereal.

I use a blender. I never did carrots though, I've read several times on here that they are hard to get smooth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->