• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Making up bottles advice please

I can't find where anyone said they get the bottles to room temp by leaving them on the side...everyone said they get them to room temp by putting them in hot water, which is what i do. I make up bottles for the day, put them in the fridge once cooled and add formula as and when Jack needs feeding.

to the_hug. you will find it one page one of this thread. The person has since edited her posting.

We have two methods depending on whether we are using powder or concentrate.

Concentrate: Sterilize the bottles and can opener fill the bottles with the appropriate amount of formula and then refrigerate until needed. When we need them we add boiled water and cool until the right temperature.

Powder: Sterilize the bottles. Boil water and keep it in a thermos until we need a bottle and then mix accordingly and cool to proper temperature. When we notice that the thermos is getting low we set a new kettle.

I think what we all need to remember is that there are people from many countries on here and different countries will and do have different guidelines for making up bottles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"