Male same-sex couple

Blondeman

Reaction score
We're a male same-sex couple who have been trying to have a family for the past 3 years. It's been a very tough journey to date and we're not sure whether to call it a day and resign ourselves that this is just too hard.

Any other male same-sex couples on here?

Hi there just wanted to say hello and hope you find a surrogate soon, i have said i would be a surrogate for friends but they are still not ready bless them. hope you find a tummy mummy soon.

Are you in the UK or the USA i think it is a lot easier in the USA to find tummy mummy's

:hugs:

I wud love to be an egg donor since I had Noah through a sperm donor,but you cant do it over here,which is ridiculous! Im def gona look into maybe going to England to do it at some point tho as I know theres a shortage

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to see how your search is going? Its a long road but wishing you well nonetheless.

Kev

I wud love to be an egg donor since I had Noah through a sperm donor,but you cant do it over here,which is ridiculous! Im def gona look into maybe going to England to do it at some point tho as I know theres a shortage

Egg donation is always being advertised on the radio near me

Hello guys...

I hope you still check your thread....I wanted to share this with you...

I am single girl who has amazing relationship with gay couple. We are now trying to get pregnant since we all wanna have a baby, and co-parent together....
We meet couple of years ago, and always joked about it, until year ago or so, when we decided that it will really be great, if we all become parents together.

Dont loose hope! There is always a chance....

Good luck...

Good luck! I have gay male friends who adopted but for those who want biological kids it is a long and hard journey.

Hope that you guys have your little one soon!

I'm not gay and I'm not in your situation, I'm 16 and didn't entirely mean to get pregnant. (NOT that baby is a mistake.)
But I do know that good things come to those who wait. If you know its something you guys really want, then don't give up. Even if it takes 20 years!
Good luck <3

I believe you will get there in time, the higher the mountain is to climb the greater the view is from the top :)

Hey just a fast shout out it does get better and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. My husband and I are parents to 3 boys through a surrogate and it was an amazing experience. The best advice I can give you is don't give up.
Ry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->