Malware warning?

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
Just got this message after logging in. Wasn't sure if it was legit. I went back and tried to get back on but it came up every time.
Using Chrome on a PC in incognito browsing.

Attachments

• bnbwarning.jpg
    bnbwarning.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
Google chrome refuse to open babyandbump.com due to malware.

It says "attackers currently on sso.anbtr.com might attempt to install dangerous programs your computer that steal or delete your information (for example photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards). It refuse to let me log in and keep throwing this message. I am now on my phone sending this post.

Yes happened to me too on same platform, seems ok on phone though

Could you confirm which browsers you are using please?

I have contacted tech support for more assistance.

x

I use google chrome incognito to avoid spamming the history with all baby since me and hubby is sharing. He doesnt have the same problem on his personal forum.

Google Chrome on incognito. According to the settings it's Version 51.0.2704.79 m
It comes up after logging in and there's a link saying "visit this unsafe site" then I can get in. It has happened today and yesterday, although today's was a slightly different message (I didn't screenshot it).
I use Chrome at home (not on incognito) and Safari on my phone and neither come up with the message, however they're already logged in.

I get the same warning when I load the site on chrome. What's odd is Google's safe browsing tool reports no problems as of their last scan today. We're looking into it.
https://www.google.com/transparency...x.html#url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/

FYI - the issue involved styles that were retired. You can't access them so you couldn't have gotten any malware.

Still happening to me when I try to access the site in Chrome on my laptop. I've opened it on Firefox just now no issues.

Same here on Chrome (Windows)

Has been happening to me for days, still happening today! On Chrome/Windows

It's been happening to me as well while using Google Chrome. It's been going on for a few days and just happened when I tried to log in just now. There doesn't seem to be an issue on my phone, though, which also using Chrome. If it makes any difference, I'm using a Windows computer and a LG/Android phone.

I've let the tech team know this still seems to be an issue.

Sorry guys x

Just wanted to update that it was all fixed for me this morning too. Thank you BnB team :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->