Mam anti colic vs born free

babylove x

Reaction score
I've got both, but would love opinions with a newborn. No other bottle reviews please; I know about dr browns & we don't want the drop ins either!

I used mam anti colic (still do!), they have been great for us and I really like how you can self steralise when you need too.

I see your lo is 8 months & still liking them? I think I'm going to stick with em I love the teat on them and I remember my dd as a newborn taking to them real well (she had feeding problems so we had to switch).

Yes we've had no problems on them (we stopped bf after 5 days and it's all she's ever known). We've just changed the teats as she's grown, she's only stage 3 now and it just pours out.

i loved my MAM anti colic.. it was the only bottle ds2 could use as he couldnt manage with the regular shaped teats

I tried the mam anti colic but two of my four bottles leaked really bad. I only used them for a few days before returning them. I must have just had a bad set.

thats one thing with them... if you dont get the seal in properly they do leak.. BUT you do get used to doing it xx

I think I'm sticking with em! Nothing but excellent reviews and the teat for my daughters approval 3 years ago.

I can say I love, love, love my Born Free bottles - the markings stay on, they don't leak, they don't cave in, and they're easy to clean. love 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->