Mama2b had her baby :) UPDATED WITH PIC pg 4

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
its a .................... BOY!!!! :D

Baby Lucas was born this morning at 12am. The text said 'went to hospital at 8pm with contractions and had baby Lucas at 12. He is 8lb 6oz and it was agony had pethadine and gas and air but neither really worked'

Sorry to hear you were in pain but so happy to hear about baby Lucas well done you. Can't wait to see pics :D

xxx

Awwww yey, contractions at 8, born at 12? Can i have that too please! :D

:happydance: Congratulations hun, can't wait to see the pictures, take care :hugs: XX

Congrats beautiful Juliette!!!

Love ya hun and thanx Hayley for the update babes!!!
xxx

Hehehehe just woken up to this text from Mama2b also Hayley lol but your obviously more on the ball than me!! and my phone was on loud arghhh!!! hahaha xx

Congrats to Juliette, cannot wait to see her piccies and lets all hope she is home soon xxx :hug: to her and her family xx

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Lol Hi Melanie, any baby signs yet? All our April Mummy friends are giving birth/having shows etc and I am going to be left on my own in 3rd tri lol xxx

aw congratulations! fantastic news and such a lovely name :) cant wait to see pics xxx

Hehehehe just woken up to this text from Mama2b also Hayley lol but your obviously more on the ball than me!! and my phone was on loud arghhh!!! hahaha xx

Congrats to Juliette, cannot wait to see her piccies and lets all hope she is home soon xxx :hug: to her and her family xx

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Lol I thought someone else mite have already updated cuz i looked at what time she sent it and it sed 00.46 I was like im just a bit late reading this. My phone was on loud too... BUT in the other room :dohh:

I cant wait to see pictures either...too exciting :happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"