• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mamas and Papas, pramette travel system

nats77

Mum of 3 + 5 angels
Reaction score
Mamas and Papas pramette, Navy blue and white check, matching car seat, rain cover, cosy toes, Very good condition.

The pushchair can be used as a lie flat pram, or the car seat fit's to the pushchair, and then as they get older it changes again to a normal sit up puschair which reclines to almost flat anyway. It is very easy to change into different positions. Personally i love this pushchair, it's very sturdy and my little fella always settled well in it, the only reason i'm am getting rid of it is because when my little one turned to old for the lie flat version i didn't like not seeing him so i brought a rear facing one.

I'm a bit new to this forum so if ive missed anything off and you want to know more then just ask.

Thanks for reading xx

Pictures to follow once i've worked out how to do it!!

How much are you looking for hun, and where in the UK are you?

I'm in bexhill which is on the south coast, im hoping for about £100 i haven't looked into getting it delivered yet as i'm hoping buyer will collect xx

Ah ok, a little too far for me I am afraid!! x

If you are not able to sell it for collection, would you be able to courier it, or would it be too much of a hassle to package up?

There is a sticky on the buy and sell forum with a website where you can get a quote - of course I am willing to pay for the courier!

If not it's not a problem!! I totally understand the last thing you will want to do is pack it all up - as it sounds like a lot of stuff!

I'll look into it and let u know, bear with me cause i don't really know what i'm doing lol, also have taken pics so just got to upload them and get them on the site xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->