Mamas & Papas Voyage

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
I bought this off floralaura and absolutely love it, i'm only selling as we loved it so much we bought it in black too :blush: We don't need two now so this one is for sale!

Check out the m&p website for full spec and my own review, i really cannot express how fab it is! Comes with raincover, comfort pack and a matching parasol! £50 x :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 29
Will have a think about this hun,as selling my Cam I think so need somthing like this.xx

Yeah looked at this in M&P the other week and really liked it.It is the one with the black frame?.Just undecided between this or a Micralite. Dont want to sell my Cam but its just not getting used so it's a bit daft having it now.xx

The grey one has a dark grey frame and the black one has a black frame! I really love it, we've got the maclaren universal bumper bar on the black one and its great! x

I can confirm its a fab pram..it was my OHs fav one, I decided I HAD to have a luna thats why I sold.
Tho I know if I tell OH you are selling it he will try and make me buy it back off you lol..x

Lol, i am so happy with it! I'm a tough customer when it comes to pushchairs but i actually can't fault it! I am tempted to keep it and hope dh doesn't notice! I used the black one for the first time today! x

Have you still got this hun?Def selling the cam now so when it sells need another.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->