Man rant. lol

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Honestly I am not even in the right state of mind to express how I feel about my OH right now in a proper post so I am going to make a list of 5 words that best describe him right now:

1) Lazy
2) Dawdles
3) Stubborn
4) Messy
5) Disappointing

I know right now I am just pissed at him, but I am an easygoing person and I should really be making him move his ass with stuff. I just don't care to? If I do I get accused of "busting his balls" and being a nag. I'm not either and he frustrates me when he says I'm nagging him because I'm not, I just need him to do things that he's not doing.

Like:

1) Save more $$ (spend less)
2) Grow up a teensy bit more
3) Do more parenting stuff without complaining or being told to do it

... he is making progress but it makes me so mad that he isn't... IDK, perfect? lol. If he wasn't so f*cking lazy I think I could deal with stubborn and messy.. and the "dawdling" wouldn't be there and the disappointing would be gone...

But how the hell do I make him stop being lazy? :dohh:

I want him to be more independent too, even with Elyse, I have to tell him to do this/that, tonight she pooped and it wasn't very stinky but I was playing with her and noticed, he was laying on the couch watching football and if I hadn't told him "change her bum" how long would she be sitting in poo for? Til it was time for jammies or she cried? She is nearly 11 months and doesn't cry whenever she's wet/soiled. And then he asked me to help him change her, and I told him no because she poos ONCE A DAY and I do it everyday by myself, he does it maybe once every 2 weeks lol (she is a daytime pooper and he is at work)... but FFS when your daughter is 11 mos shouldn't you be able to change her bum on your own!!! :(

I always get pissed when he goes out. Going out is not the issue, it's the fact that if you go out and choose to get drunk on your time, I don't want you to waste MY time the next day with your hangover. Your hangover is self-inflicted illness and as far as I'm concerned you can bloody well live with it and carry on as if it's a normal day. I don't drink because I know I have responsibilities the next morning even if I'm not feeling well and I just expect him to make the same kind of choices! Like drink but not get that bad??

I feel like I am like 28 mentally and he is 19.. he's more mature than his friends are but they're not in this situation we are and I wonder if they were living his life if they'd be doing better than him? Probably not knowing his friends but f*ck!!!!

Hun, hes male hes going to need a rocket up his arse and a hammer on then head for him to realise that he needs to go up. I wish i had some advice but if i knew how to make blokes grow up i wouldent be in WTT.

I hope he gets his arse in to gear soon.

oh sweetie :hugs: don't no what advice to offer, but i can't imagine how difficult when your OH is behaving like a child, when you have a child yourself to care for :hugs: keep trying to talk to him, hope he soon realises he needs to grow up :hugs: x x

your OH sounds like mine! But I dont have a LO yet thank goodness! I completely hear you on the lazy front. I dont want to be a nag either, but GEEZE! How much football can you watch in a weekend? I swear he only gets up to eat or pee! I hope that gets better as time goes on but I guess we will see:)

Im sorry hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->