Man...

Akayj

Reaction score
Thought that I wouldn't get heartburn because I have to had it the 6months so far. Well I was wrong and mad it's killed tonight. Like can't sleep bad. Nothing is helping. Pointless thread but I knew you ladies would understand. Lol

I took tums never works. Finally got to sleep for more than 2hrs!:)

I just discovered heartburn this week! 6 months too!

Tums have been working well for me.

maybe there is something stronger for you.

I found a weird thing that works when researching this online. Mix a teaspoon of baking soda in a little bit of water and drink it. It is amazing and works every time! I asked my RE if it was ok and he said just dont do it more than once a day which I have never needed to do. Good luck.

I had it in my first trimester since 5 weeks. Had it 9 weeks start and it was so painful. Now it has ease since second trimester and with nexium

Wide awake with it right now.. It's not been too bad so far, but has really hit me this evening,,,

You can take Zantac 150 twice a day. Perfectly safe for baby. If not try ask doctor for nexium which makes the stomach produce a lot less acid and change diet for a couple weeks and lean in the acid making food slowly

Mine is so bad that it hurts my neck and entire upper back (spine included) - ugh.

You can take Zantac 150 twice a day. Perfectly safe for baby. If not try ask doctor for nexium which makes the stomach produce a lot less acid and change diet for a couple weeks and lean in the acid making food slowly

I took nexium before pregnancy and doc told me not to take it in 1st tri but forgot to ask about starting it again.

I took nexium before pregnancy and doc told me not to take it in 1st tri but forgot to ask about starting it again.

They go to that for last resort. But I had it so bad I was in really bad pain. I could sleep at night.

I've been having it a few weeks now, luckily its not as bad as it was with my son just yet. towards the end I had it every night.
i'm finding rennies work really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->