Managed to hold off starting until 8dpo. UPDATE PAGE 4/5

No denying that frer! Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much ladies, I'm in such shock! I feel like I could be mistaken and keep looking at it!

Might get a digi to confirm it. I feel like I need confirmation 😂

Great line on the FRER! Congratulations!!!! Digi would confirm that line im sure of it

Yay!!! What dpo were you on that positive ? Were you bfn yesterday? I'm looking for positive insight since I'm 10dpo today and got a bfn but have all the symptoms.

Yay!!! What dpo were you on that positive ? Were you bfn yesterday? I'm looking for positive insight since I'm 10dpo today and got a bfn but have all the symptoms.

I didn't test with a FRER at 10dpo but got the faintest of squinters on those other rubbish tests. That FRER was 11 dpo.

Fingers crossed for you! X

I didn't test with a FRER at 10dpo but got the faintest of squinters on those other rubbish tests. That FRER was 11 dpo.

Fingers crossed for you! X

Ok thanks !!
So happy for you. Wishing you h&h 9 months <3

So I spent £9 on a digi and it hasn't even worked!! It's just came up with a book symbol &#128544; furious.

What luck! Definitely contact the company for a refund. Darn, i was looking forward to your test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->