Manchester Meet - 18th May 2010

They better not its one of the few places i dont get bothered for lopping my boobs out.

I'm coming, but depending on when my bed arrives, I might be late!

I'm going to drive there.. haha, I'm sooo nervous about driving on my own now..

My DD has chicken pox :cry: so she can't go to the child minders obviously & I don't think you want all your LOs to have chicken pox ;) lol!!

Have a nice time ladies, I WILL make one of these meets one day hahaa!
x

would i sound really bad if i said i want archie to get them?

they are so much easier to have while they are young my second child had them at 11 months and he sailed through, my ex bf got them at 21 and almost died

theyll be pregnant women there though too

mellie we have a manchester mett pretty much every month so it wont be long til the next one

lauren and ellie are we meeting at picc train stn for maffie to get in and walking down to next? whats the plan, ill be there for 9 30 ish x

930?! u like to be early louise :rofl: if i'm coming i'll also be getting train to picc 2, still not confirmed for sure though

Louise, I can meet you there at 9.30 if you want?

Mellie :( Hope you can come to one soon. x

would i sound really bad if i said i want archie to get them?

they are so much easier to have while they are young my second child had them at 11 months and he sailed through, my ex bf got them at 21 and almost died

theyll be pregnant women there though too

mellie we have a manchester mett pretty much every month so it wont be long til the next one

lauren and ellie are we meeting at picc train stn for maffie to get in and walking down to next? whats the plan, ill be there for 9 30 ish x

Omg don't say that!!! I'm 21 and still haven't had chicken pox :wacko:, I have a very good feeling I am going to get them, feeling really achy and lots of headaches :cry: oh noooo...really hoping I don't get them too, my mum and dad are away at the moment so no one to take the kids off my hands for a while or to the childminders!!! Argghh lol

awww hun try not to worry he got an extreme case and he was diabetic too so it messed his sugar up

my mum got them at 40 lol she was a bit rough but she was fine, got sick of telling her to stop itching them though lol

and lauren 9 30 is ace at starbucks in the stn?, that is if i can bear the smell without throwing uo :lol:

and :yipee: in case you havent seen my reply :kiss:

Thankyou Louise! That's the Starbucks where we met last time, right? xxx

i'll be meeting you at the station too, not sure of time, 9.30 sounds extremely early :shock:

x

awww hun try not to worry he got an extreme case and he was diabetic too so it messed his sugar up

my mum got them at 40 lol she was a bit rough but she was fine, got sick of telling her to stop itching them though lol

and lauren 9 30 is ace at starbucks in the stn?, that is if i can bear the smell without throwing uo :lol:

and :yipee: in case you havent seen my reply :kiss:

I'll meet you there too cos otherwise i'll be on me own for bloody ages, I know what you lot are like :haha::haha:

im paranoid at being late lol thats why i get there early yeah lauren its the same one :)

awww we can go and coo over all the babbie clothes hehe

can someone PM me their number so if I'm late tomorrow I can find you all? :)

^^ have pm'd you

theres no way i'll get there before half nine :shock:

my train will get me in at 10.41, if youre still in the station i will meet you there otherwise i'll ring one of you for directions lmao

x

I think my train gets me in at 10.32 so by the time i've got off (it's platform 1) seems daft not to wait for you ellie.

Right, I'm setting off in a bit less than half an hour DRIVING. I have just DRIVEN Paul to work and managed to get back home without getting lost. So hopefully will see you all later :)

have you set off lauren? i was going to offer you a lift as i will be driving through crumpsall. im not sure what to do now, i have to go to work at 2 and will be there till 5 probably, so cant park in arndale will cost a lot, where are you parking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->