Manchester Meet - 18th May 2010

lauren-kate

Reaction score
Any takers?

I know we started discussing this in the other thread, but which days are best for everyone?

I can do any day, but I could only get into town for about 1.30pm on Mondays and Fridays 'cos Ryan's in nursery those mornings.

Update
We will be meeting on the 18th May 2010 at 11am at Starbucks opposite Next in the Arndale Centre (it's also next door to EAT).

Coming;
lauren-kate
louise1302
princessellie
sezzlebum
jenniferannex
maffie
bethanylee
flutterbylge
isil
hancake100

Maybe;
roc
sophxx
mellie1988
thelilbump

If anyone wants to move lists, just let me know. :)

i thought the stockport meet was the april manchester meet? confused lol, well i can do most days before 17th as i am going away then, cant do 12th as its the chester meet and cant do 13th as it is the stockport meet haha, other than that i can do any :lol:

x

Shall I change this to a May meet thread instead? Didn't realise there was already a Stockport one happening.

Me too! Any day is good, maybe i might make this one this time!:happydance:

can i be a maybe depending on the date ect! x

i think out of those id rather 18th :D

but dont really mind, i'll just be richer on 18th lmao

x

No, don't think I can make it :( I have an assignment I really need to work on. I've done most of it, but there's a couple of difficult bits I'm still struggling on. Maths :dohh:

ugh maths

i start my intro to socail sciences on may 1st :happydance: then discovering psychology after that to lead me to the bsc level 2 courses but omg how expensive? 5000 for the whole course

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->