Manchester meet ,girls?

young-mummy

Reaction score
Hey ive been looking out for a manchester meet for a while but seen nothing..
would any1 be intrested xx

Depending on day and time I would be up for that aswell :) x

depending wjat day i might

were having a meet in blackburn nextr week its only a train ride if you want to join us your more than welcome the thread is on here x

when will everybdy be free? im up for whenever :) i may come but my son hates the heat so not a good time to get the train :( xx

I'll come. There's a bunch of us that usually meet up but I've been out of the loop for a while x

ill come if its a weds or thurs as im working the other days x

aww was gonna say im up for it.. but only have mondays and sundays of :( lol ahwell thats me out lol

I can come Wednesdays with boy, Thursdays without!

no one available sundays and mondays lol? if not il just wait till im on mat leave! :)

Kept meaning to leave a message on here, I'm Manchester based as well (Worsley) x

Jessica+princess- I'm free sundays anytime mondays anytimes and I live about 10mins from central manc near piccadily :)

That sounds good to me :) anyone else wanna meet us? ( and is mammy made your business?) x

its not a business anymore, its a blog, it was a business until i was due with naomie then i just couldnt keep up with it or find the motivation lol, i make things for friends still though x

Loving the new profile pic youngwife :)

I can't do Monday's, stuck in lovely work I'm afraid... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"