Manchester meet ,girls?

thank you fallen! :) couldnt help but show it off after my scan hehe :)

ladies, anyone up for a meet before xmas?? xx

I live in Manchester area :flower: where you thinking of meeting up?

Baby - france me and jessica are thinking on a sunday? as were both free that day? x

Aw thanks youngwife, its hard work but brilliant when you see them together!

Ellie, why can't you do Sundays honey?

i think everyones already got babys who can make it lol il be looking around left out with my baby in my belly lol :p ohwell :p x i can do sundays or mondays :) my only 2 days of . then in december IM ON MAT LEAVE WOOOOHHH then im free anyday lol x

Jojo- what has that gotta do with the thread topic? Or have i missed the point

Lol sorry - I didn't even mean to post! I must have knocked "paste" while I was reading. Sorry - please ignore x x

hey guys what day you thinking of meeting up? xxx

depending wjat day i might

were having a meet in blackburn nextr week its only a train ride if you want to join us your more than welcome the thread is on here x[/Q

Hi

Im from Darwen, is anyone allowed to come :blush: Where are you meeting xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies, My name is Emma and I live in Leyland near Preston. I am 36 weeks pregnant with my 1st little girl looking for other people wanting to chat with children x

Pinky- hi i havent got children yet - were is layland? And im 32weeks

Hi :wave: Leyland is 15 mins away from Preston. I am in-between Preston and Chorley, just under an hour away from Manchester x x congratulations on your little one x

Thanks pinky! U too! Hows pregnancy treating u? R u on matleave now?

Hi! Yes I am on maternity leave and also gave birth last week! Hope you ladies are ok x x

aww pinky congrats soo cute!! how are you feeling?? x what sort of labour did you have x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->