Manchester mummies!

starstarstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I am a 26 year old first time mum to a 3 week old girl and was wondering if there were any other mums from Manchester? I live in Blackley so would love to get in touch with other mums in Manchester for coffee/play dates etc! Also if anyone knows of any existing meet ups (especially for young babies) in North Manchester or the City Centre I would love to hear about them!

Hope to hear from you soon! :) x

Heya im from Manchester! I live in Irlam, im 22 and got a 3month old baby girl :) xx

Heya im from Manchester! I live in Irlam, im 22 and got a 3month old baby girl :) xx

Hi! How are you? How are you finding being a mummy?! Eva is just starting to settle down a bit more now, is your LO in a routine yet? Do you know many other mums in Manchester? Think I am going to brave some of the Sure Start Centres in a couple of weeks. Have you been to any? X

Hello i am from Stockport which isn't too far! I'm WTT :)

Hi ladies, I'm from preston, not too far away and I have a nearly 5 month old little girl x

I'm not far from manchester, i'm 19 and have an 11 month old little girl :) how are you all? x

I'm 28 and live near Worsley. I have a 4 month old baby girl. Hi everyone :flower:

Just to let you know I have found a mum and baby meet up group in Manchester which you all might be interested in, I'm actually going to their monthly coffee morning tomorrow! Here's the link: www.meetup.com/Manchester-Moms-and-Dads/ Check out the meet ups that they have planned and if any look good you can join (£3 every 6 months) and meet loads of other mums in Manchester Let me know if you end up going to any! x

Thanks! Where abouts in Manchester are they?
How did it go? Were there many people there? Were they around your age and/or have babies around the same as as yours?
Will you go again?

Thanks! Where abouts in Manchester are they?
How did it go? Were there many people there? Were they around your age and/or have babies around the same as as yours?
Will you go again?

Hi! The two meet ups I've been to have been in the city centre but they go everywhere from Heaton Park in North Manchester to soft play centres in the South. I know they have some at the museums coming up soon and nights out/ massages / cocktail nights for just the mums too and they go to the baby screenings at the cinema at the Trafford Centre every week too. There are a good mixture of ages ranging from about 9 weeks to toddlers. There were about 4 other babies that were about 3 months old like my LO when I went. The mums are all in their 20's and 30's as well so all around the same age. I'll definitely be going again, I don't drive so it's a bit of a pain to get to the ones in South Manchester which is a shame as I'd really like to go to them, but I will still be going to the central ones :)

Hope that helps! X

So many Manchester Mums! I'm 20, from Stockport but living in Dukinfield! Still waiting on the arrival of my little boy! :) x

So many Manchester Mums! I'm 20, from Stockport but living in Dukinfield! Still waiting on the arrival of my little boy! :) x

Awww :) when are you due? X

I'm due on the 18th! Only 12 days left :happydance:

Not long to wait now then! I hated the last few weeks, I was so impatient! Lol! Lots of luck :) x

I'm just excited that he could come at any point! (Fingers crossed) Haha, thankyou so much! :flower: X

OK so for anyone who isnt on the fb page we are having a Manchester/North West meet up on Fri Oct 5th at Kro Picadilly which is just on the corner of Picadilly Gardens. We will be meeting sometime in the morning as some people need to leave early afternoon. Will be good to meet other mums and their LO's :) Let me know if you fancy it!

For anyone who hasnt seen the event on the fb page we have updated the details and have decided to meet on Friday 5th October at 10am at Kro Piccadilly. We've got an area reserved near the back so there will be plenty of room for all the prams! Everyone is welcome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->