• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mango- how are you feeling?

vejables

Reaction score
we are pretty close together so i thought we could compare. you having any pains when u try to get up? (feels like a pulled muscle or something) i have also had a hard time sleeping the past few days. and have been SOOOO hot and hormonal!!! just curious how you are getting on?

Im feeling pretty good now. The first 14 weeks were pretty grim!
I am starting to get broken sleep, and the heart burn is pretty chronic, but nothing to really moan about lol.
nearly half way through now, It has flown by, and is still pretty unreal!

Hi Vejables, thanks for checking in on me. I'm doing relatively ok. Funny you should talk about pain while getting up. Every morning when I wake up and try to move I get pretty sharp pains in my hips and sometimes throughout the day a dull lower back ache. The pain in my hips is the worst but only last for about 20min. Once I start moving around it tends to ease.

I've been super tired these days and fall asleep pretty early. I don't wake up much through the night except to go to the bathroom.

As for hormones, oh gosh. Last week I didn't think it could get any worse. I am super sensitive about everything and it doesn't take much to make me sad, anxious or just down right upset. I'm trying to keep a handle on it but it's been very difficult.

All in all though I'm doing ok as things could be much worse. I can't believe we are on week 21/22 already! We're half way Vejables!

Theres quite a few of us very close in dates! lots of feb babies lol

The tiredness seems to have come back for me, even if i get a decent nights sleep im still knackered the next day !
My back aches loads too ! moan moan moan !! lol

mango,

glad to hear all is well! hopefully your pains will subside but i think we're in it for the long run this time with the aches and pains. it must just get worse the bigger we get!!! lol.

i know, you and i will have babies in no time!!!!

oh!!! lol didnt realize there were so many feb. babies. i haven't checked it in like 4 months, so thats prolly why i didnt know!!! great to hear from you also!!! :)

*waves* hiya girls, you are half way there now - how are you both feeling? :hugs:

Hi YummyMummy, I'm ok. Steph your tiredness is back too huh? I had a short burst of energy for a few weeks and then it faded lol. As for the back ache, I've been doing these exercises called "pelvic tilts" which have helped reduce my back pain some.

You can check out more info on pregnancy exercises that target back pain here:

https://www.expectantmothersguide.com/library/EUSbackpain.htm
https://parenting.ivillage.com/pregnancy/pfitness/0,,lz_6rl2,00.html

thanks for the link ---will definitely use --- like u 22+ weeks and the lower back pain is killing me and i'm so tired i cant get out of bed until like noon -- and then if i do get up (because i teach morning classes on certain days) i end up dosing off at liike 12 or 1 pm and cant seem to function properly ----
getting out of bed hurts and when he;s not doing a number on my back he's doing it on my stomach so much that it feels almost like the cramps for a min or two and then it goes away --- and sleeping is miserable i wake up like 2-3 times in oone night not to go to the restroom but to relieve the numbing in my legs ---they are constantly killing me---feels like they have gotten worse in the past few days--- maybe cause baby gets heavier now or could be the added back pain --who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->