march 13th bump buddies :D dont be afraid :P

scan tomorrow in 17 hours :D.. im impatient too, otherwsie it wouldnt be scan day for another 3 1/2 weeks :D..

yeah im good, bubby is kicking me as i write. its awesome.. big bubby is in bed and im waiting for oh to come home from work.. so just relaxing and enjoying me time :D... nervous as hell for tomorrow :D

how are you?.. how have you been doing?

as soon as you can get to a computer and let me know =]

im doing fine just wishing the weekend would go faster, i work all weekend 8am to 8pm fri,sat,sun. i just got off 1 hr and 10 mins ago. looking forward to my 2 days off work. OH works the same hrs as me, hes here playing his Xbox lol!

just wondering how old are you? im 20 turning 21 in dec.

hey turns out it is most likely a boy... tech said she could see something but when we went to check he put his hands down and covered himself.. lol..

im 19 turning 20 in feb :D

awww hes a bit shy isnt he =]

nice we are close to the same age=]

goodness its getting cold over here, i believe im catching a cold =[ im not sure what i can take for the sore throat and sinus drainage.

lol.. im getting sick too// sore throat and on the day im off for a holiday :(.. not fair.. anyway ill be gone for a week so dont miss me too much :D

hope you get to feeling better=] i believe i have gotten worse stuffy head, nose, and my ears are achey from the sinus pressure.

let me know how your holiday goes =] have a good one!!!

hey Vicky let me know how your doing girl. Im fine i just found out that im having a boy too =] his name Ian Alexander

hey holidays were good, nice and warm.. now im back at home and freezing...

12 days until im 20 weeks and i have my 20 week scan booked for that day.. lol.. but atm i havent felt bubby kick in almost 48 hours but i think i got his hb last night when i checked but then i went to bed so im not sure if he is fine or not.. im visiting as friend who just had her baby later so if i still havet felt bubby im going to get them to check him out

i hope everything is fine with the lil guy. i dont get a 20wk scan my next app is nov 10

yeah everything turned out alright, went in and they scanned me, bubby was moving a little and his hb was good (160bpm) so they said i was right to go, he finally moved tonight which lifted a whole lot of worry... but when i asked if they could quickly check to see if he was actually a he he said it had nothing to do with his sex so he wouldnt, but he put it nicely so i am not upset.. 11 days until i do find out for sure anyway so im not too worried :D.. my next midwife apptment is 19th oct :D (next wednesday)

thats good =] my cold is finally almost all the way gone, yesterday i felt little Ian move with my hand, that was exciting. i was talking to my dad and totally interrupted him to tell him what just happend. rude of me, but i was excited

thats great about the cold, bet your feeling much better..

i havent felt bubby kick with my hand yet.. i have bad timing.. he will kick me so i put my hand on my tummy to feel it and he wont do it again.. he is really stubborn.. lmao

thats how it goes for me when im trying to get my OH to feel him move around.

that pic you have is sooooooo cute!!! you make adorable babies =]

yeah he does it fr me now, ive felt him.. now he is being stuborn for oh.. it wont be too long before he is huge and you have no choice but to feel the kicks.. :D

and thanks.. the whole pregnancy with heidi we were worried about what we would do if we had ugly kids... thank god we didnt have to find out :D

do u have any other children?

scan went well today, bubbys still measuring as a due date of 10th march (twice now) so not sure if il change or stay the same :D..

hb was 155 and bubby is head down, facing my back and stubborn but otherwise still good

and still a boy :D

P1020489.jpgP1020491.jpgP1020488.jpg

i dont have any other kids. but my OH's brother lives with us hes 3yrs old sometimes i worry how he is going to react to not being the baby of the family anymore when Ian gets here.

thats good news still a boy and a good heartbeat too =]

is your lil one low? mine is so low its like i feel his movements in my cervix. feels like he could just fall out.

yeah mine is low,, all my movements are near the top of my pubic bone (unless he stretches and almost hits my ribs :( )

think i may change my due date aswell to the 10th march.. last two u/sounds said 10th.. theres no real difference between the 2 dates except a few days but i like saturdays.. :D

how r u guys doing.. been a while so i thought there must be stuff to share :D..

since our last visit I've had a few things happen.. bubs has measuring several weeks ahead and still is (currently sitting at 30-31cm), been losing bits of my plug today which I'm sure will regenerate so I'm not going to worry, feels like bubs is tickling my cervix, its weird.. and he kicks high now... starting to get the usual symptoms like tiredness and constant peeing etc

and im pretty sure I've decided on his name, nathaniel ryan but it might change between now and when he is born.. lol

and a little bumpy progression.. feel free to add yours too :D

390106_10150386353447366_595992365_8215962_299656536_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"