March 2010 Mummies!!

That's great news vegasbaby! Keep us updated on how you're doing with it all.

Your MW is absolutely right about getting rest and relaxing. When I was in the hospital with the wee monkey over the weekend and I had to express, I noticed that my milk would let down and I'd get a better pump if I really focused on relaxing and not letting myself stress.

Take care of yourself so you can take care of your little one. Eat lots and make sure you're drinking heaps of water, too!

Wow what a different type of topic here in march mummies than in march lambs! I can't wait til I am talking about BFing and real baby things rather than moaning about being pregnant :) Glad things are looking up for both of you hivechild and vegasbaby!

Not long to go now DM2! I can't believe how fast time has flown by.

I know, I was expecting february to drag but it definitely hasnt! Only 4 days til my due date but I physically dont feel like anything is gonna happen anytime soon so i have come to terms with the fact i will go overdue. Still hoping to go relatively close to due date though. I REALLY dont wanna go so far that i get induced :nope:

Same here DM2, dont feel anything like im about to go into labour, no signs and symptoms, even the BH's have stopped since last week :( Hopefully the sweep will work next week and inducement wont be needed :) xx

I hope so too BB! By the way I was just thinking about that thread you posted the other day about reduced movements before labour. I really hope it is true now because he was active as anything the last day or two but today he is quiet as a mouse. One can hope :D

I know, I was expecting february to drag but it definitely hasnt! Only 4 days til my due date but I physically dont feel like anything is gonna happen anytime soon so i have come to terms with the fact i will go overdue. Still hoping to go relatively close to due date though. I REALLY dont wanna go so far that i get induced :nope:

I had no real warning either! I went from feeling fine to contracting fast out of nowhere at which point I also had my show. My waters didn't break until they did it at the hospital when I was at 9cm, so don't let it get you down if you're not 'feeling it' yet!

I had no real warning either! I went from feeling fine to contracting fast out of nowhere at which point I also had my show. My waters didn't break until they did it at the hospital when I was at 9cm, so don't let it get you down if you're not 'feeling it' yet!

Ooooo you have given me hope! :) xx

I had absolutely zero warning! Well, I take that back, had been feeling increased pressure like I needed to pee a LOT more, but other than that, nothing. I fully expected to have to be induced!

^^ Good, that is what i have been having. But please dont get our hopes up ladies! :haha:

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow, so excited! I've dropped loads, getting lots of pains in my cervix/pelvis and my Broxton Hicks are getting strong. Start sprinkling your labour dust for me ladies!

I am glad I popped over here, it has been ages since I have checked this group.

I also have no feeling of going into labour, no real signs or anything so it is nice to know that is just can come out of the blue! I still have a couple of days until my due date but I am hoping bubs will make a timely entrance!

I have loved being pregnant and I seriously can't wait to do it again..I know..I must be crazy but now I just want to meet my baby and hold them and love/kiss them! I am soo envious of all the new mummies but over the moon for you all as well. I look forward to chatting with you all about mummy/baby stuff rather than pregnancy stuff soon!

Right come on Ladies time to get this group back up and running! Ive been a bit out of it for a few weeks, but back to it now!
Nearly at the end of March and I know lots of us have had our beautiful babies already :)

How are we all coping with motherhood? xx

Well I am still pregnant :sad1: I want my baby now! Not been over here much, been in third tri loads but getting bored now and want my LO!

Hope you ladie are all ok!

x

A bit hit and miss to be honest. Last night I was so frustrated and tired that I threatened to leave him on the neighbor's doorstep. I the immediately cried and let him sleep in my bed I felt so guilty!

It doesn't help that the OH isn't being terribly helpful, he seems to think we should let him cry it out. He's three weeks old! That's not old enough to be left to cry it out! OH gets irritated when he cries "for no reason" and doesn't seem to understand that for Mika there is a very real reason, even if he just needs to be cuddled!

A bit hit and miss to be honest. Last night I was so frustrated and tired that I threatened to leave him on the neighbor's doorstep. I the immediately cried and let him sleep in my bed I felt so guilty!

It doesn't help that the OH isn't being terribly helpful, he seems to think we should let him cry it out. He's three weeks old! That's not old enough to be left to cry it out! OH gets irritated when he cries "for no reason" and doesn't seem to understand that for Mika there is a very real reason, even if he just needs to be cuddled!

Ahh hun the lack of sleep is sooo hard isn't it. Chase is 10 days old and we've been home from hospital for 5 nights. He is such a monkey at night time, he wakes for a feed about 2p.m. but he falls asleep while feeding, i burp him and try to get him back on but nothing so we put him down in his moses basket, yet as soon as we do this he wakes up, still hungry and so back out he comes for another feed, this goes on for hours! Yet in the day after his feed we put him down and off he sleeps. I was so tired the night before last. Were all adjusting though hun aren't we and i'm sure they will get in to a routine eventually. I know people say it but i think sleep when they sleep really is the answer, i had a sleep this afternoon when he was and feel so much better for it x x x x

Still pregnant and a bit in limbo- don't really relate to alot of the 3rd tri topics anymore and I haven't got a baby to talk parenting topics about yet! It's like purgatory- just waiting and waiting!

I was talking to a friend about breastfeeding the other day and she was telling me about something she read called "cofessions of a bad mother". The woman writng it had a friend with a newborn who was waking lots at night and sleeping lots in the day. The "bad mother" advised her friend to have some chocolate before afternoon feeds to make the baby more alert and a drink before the evening/night feed to help the baby sleep through!

Don't know what you all think about it, but it's a post pregnancy excuse for chocolate and wine! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->