***March 2011*** bump buddies and due dates!

yes this is so strange! i didnt know threads could be moved even

so how is everyone feeling? getting closer and closer to march now!

yes this is so strange! i didnt know threads could be moved even

so how is everyone feeling? getting closer and closer to march now!

i didnt realize they could be moved either lol im feeling like i got hit by a truck every morning lol i think its cause im not sleeping well. i am just so uncomfortable. and i still have like 12 weeks to go...ahhh lol how are you feeling??

The admins can move them I think, I think once they get to a certain size and are ongoing chat they put them in the lounge, there have been a couple its happened to - I now tend to rely on my subscribed list as even though its moved the link still takes you through.

As for not sleeping I so know what you mean I am constantly tired and the BH's are wearing me out.

March is coming fast now - and my baby should arrive in February - feeling uncomfortable already - lots of BHs, still getting rib pain (its been 10 weeks of this now) and now pelvic pain and just general exhaustion. The hormones seem to have picked up again so I am also a bit grumpy. Ah well, not too long to go now.

March is coming fast now - and my baby should arrive in February - feeling uncomfortable already - lots of BHs, still getting rib pain (its been 10 weeks of this now) and now pelvic pain and just general exhaustion. The hormones seem to have picked up again so I am also a bit grumpy. Ah well, not too long to go now.

Ahh! MY BH are really kicking up lately too! And the rib pain - I feel ya, girl. How uncomfortable is THIS!!!!!
Not much longer :hugs: Hang in there lovely! :flower:

I feel the same way Tanikit. BH all over the place. We tried DTD last night and I had BH right in the middle of it! It took sooo much effort to try and ignore it. I was determined to :sex: ! It's been so long. :wacko: But then after all that you'd think I would have slept, yeah right. So uncomfy, hips hurt, legs hurt. Blarg. :hissy:

:hi: hi ladies!
I just bumped into this topic..
I'm due march 30th with a baby girl. :cloud9:

Coming closer and closer now!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member