***March 2011*** bump buddies and due dates!

Wow Natalie, you're dealing with this really well considering! LOL

Welcome everyone else - I just updated the list.

I'm just happy hes healthy :) my dh is a bit upset as he was really looking forward to having a little girl but it can't be helped. Im just glad we went for the scan and found out now as Im not sure I would have reacted the same if we found out later on x

Can you imagine?? Pushing out a baby and realising he has a willy, not the 'three lines'??

It happens I guess :)

Its always my biggest worry about finding out, is that they get it wrong - better finding out now than at birth at least you have time to mentally adjust and he wont come home in a pink frilly dress ...

I'm not quite 3rd trimester yet, due on the 31st of March so still a week to go! Can't wait until next Thursday though as it feels like it a massive milestone that I can't really believe that I'm approaching.

argh natalie thats my nightmare! not that I'd mind... but like you said - to find out later would be a bit much?

my 20wk scan said "I see nothing to indicate boy, so I'll say girl"
and a growth scan at 26 said EXACTLY the same.... oooh oooh now I'm worried! lol

I'm not quite 3rd trimester yet, due on the 31st of March so still a week to go! Can't wait until next Thursday though as it feels like it a massive milestone that I can't really believe that I'm approaching.

Welcome! I'd love to add you to the due date list - do you know boy, girl or surprise?

Thanks ummar :) As far as we know it's a girl! It's always in the back of my mind though that she might turn out to be a boy... hopefully I'll take it as well as Natalie if that does happen though!

Oh my im worried now they may have been wrong on scan! I had a private scan at 16 week that said girl, then they said girl at my 20 week scan. I hope they were right ive bought all pink! lol. I think i would be a little disappointed if it turned out to be a boy as i was so happy to find out shes a girl after having two boys!!

i have been a bit worried too they might have gotten it wrong. only because they were so sure with my other ones and this time she said it was a boy but that he also had his hand down there covering it. while she was looking at first i thought i saw the 3 lines and thought in my head, oh its a girl. then she said looks like a boy and kind of threw me off. we have some pics but they dont look like my other two boys did. i guess it could have been different angles or something though?

im not sure how she saw boy parts if he had his hand covering it, but we will get another scan at 32 weeks. so we are just sticking with it being a boy until then. would be a bit of a surprise if it is a girl, but with 2 girls and 2 boys already we really arent leaning one way or the other on the issue. would just be nice to be sure so we bring the right clothes with us to the hospital.

Yes the angles can be tricky, can't they... some of the photos I get given of our baby's face, you can hardly make anything out!

I and many other March mummies are about 30 weeks now, and I was so moved by this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/492062-had-baby-dec-12-30-weeks-along.html

If you had your baby now, he or she would look like this! Amazing!

i had tyler at 32 weeks. he had breathing and feeding problems.

tht little boy is just so cute x

Yes, those pictures of that baby are pretty incredible - its hard to imagine that my baby could look something like that already and still have quite some time (hopefully) to be in my arms.

Melissa let us know if your baby boy does become a girl :)

Yes, those pictures of that baby are pretty incredible - its hard to imagine that my baby could look something like that already and still have quite some time (hopefully) to be in my arms.

Melissa let us know if your baby boy does become a girl :)

lol tanikit i will! we arent expecting it to change but could always i suppose on anyone.

i saw that 30 week baby too, its amazing our babies are that developed already :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->