March 2012 mums to be

Hello All I would love to join in. Would be great to have people in a similar situation to talk to as I am finding it all a bit scary. Are you finding that the tests look very strong? I am a little worried that my digital isn't shifting from 1-2 weeks when should b e2-3 but I have heard a lot of mixed things about them. I am 17DPO so fingers crossed all ok and in theory due date would be 13th March 2011. Now must try to relax.

Hi! :) Welcome! No worries. My tests have been strong. Everything seems to be normal..

Hello, all! Due March 11th (based on conception date). So excited, but scared. This is my first pregnancy/baby.

Hi!! I'm due right around then too and it's my first also! Are you having any symptoms? I've got sore bb's, clumsiness/forgetful, and get slight cramps every now & then. Have u gone to the Dr. yet? Congrats & H&H9mo's! :hugs:

Lots of March 15th babies.. On the other March mummies I think I have seen 4 or 5...

It's kind of funny my sister's birthday is March 15th, but I think the baby will be early like my other baby was, he was a month premie

My daughter came right on time so I hope the next one will too. ;)

Can I join? My EDD is March 17th although that might change as I have an early scan on 4th August.

This will be our first, after 17 months of trying. I'm really hoping it all goes well!

So far, I have developed MS (yuck!), extreme tiredness, clumsiness (I didn't even know this was a symptom!) and really big and sore boobs - I had to change my bras at 4+6!

I hope you are all doing well.

xx

Hello ladies may I join you? my est. due date is march 13th and this will be my first, I am super excited!!!

Hi all, mind if I join you? I'm a first timer, EDD March 18th, just found out Friday for sure. My hubby-elect is all kinds of excited and confident it's a boy, he has four brothers and they haven't had any girls in their family for more than 80 years.

Lol wow that's a powerful stigma! (which I am using improperly but hey who cares) Well, I hope you have a girl! lol Girls are great for Daddy's. Softens their hearts. :) Congrats and welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->