March 2015 Pots of Gold

Huge congratulations foosh!!

My Camden Titus arrived 2-25-15 which was a day shy of 2 weeks early weighing 9lbs5oz and almost 22 inches long. He turned 2 weeks yesterday and I'm utterly exhausted but completely in love :cloud9:

Can't wait to hear about more arrivals soon!

Congratulations peachy!

I had a bit of a worrisome couple of days. I went for a routine mw appointment and my blood pressure was up to high, 140/100, at the point they were thinking of medicating. Also mw wanted me to have a growth scan as my chart was looking a little inconclusive. So I had a growth scan and all was well and they reckon he weighs about 7lb at the mo. Which is just under my 50th percentile. I had my blood pressure monitored and bloods taken. One of my blood markers was slightly raised but my blood pressure today was down to normal at 128/75. So mw all happy and said it could be all due to changes happening because labour is near. Just want this baby out of me! One more week to go until due date.

Flou at an appt of mine my BP was higher than that and they had me lay on my left side for a while and it went down. Did they have you do that? After that she limited my activity to more time lying down until he was born. Hope time goes fast for you x

They didn't get me to lay down but just left me alone with DH and just took my bp periodically and it did go down. And they told me to relax as much as possible at home but call them if I have any symptoms of high bp. I'm just hoping baby decides to turn up soon.

How is everyone doing? Flou is your BP under control? Peachy how are you and Camden?

Some due dates have past, anymore rainbows born?

Due date is today but nothing! Just hoping he doesn't keep me waiting too much longer. But my bp does seem to be under control, which is good. I have a mw appointment on Monday where it will be checked again and hopefully they will give me a sweep.

Hey ladies!

At my appointment yesterday we learned that baby decided to disengage from my pelvis and is higher up now. Also, cervix is high and clised. The doctor couldn't even do a sweep because she could barely reach it! If I'm not in labour by Tuesday afternoon, I will be drinking my labour induction cocktail!

Baby Noah was born on 21st March weighing 8lb 15oz. The actual delivery was fairly short but after 4 days of slow labour I was exhausted!

Any more announcements?

Hiya ladies!

After a super long labour we were blessed with our precious little Sophia Dixie. Born March Friday 13th, 8.85lbs, 53cm

It's been amazing <3

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Attachments

• IMG-20150319-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20150319-WA0000.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20150316-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20150316-WA0001.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20150324-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20150324-WA0001.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi, just checking in forthose not in FB group.

Vivian was born 12:07a Monday after a 20 hour labor via waterbirth. Very wonderful labor experience, tho I wont pretend it didnt hurt like hell lol

She was 8lb 4 oz and was a total champ.

We're now still working on breastfeeding, its tougher than I thought!

And many congrats to you, Lbrum!

Congrats ladies!

My little girl Adyson Sky arrived on March 23rd at 3:13am and weighed 7lbs12oz. Hate to rub it in for the ladies who had long labours, but mine was 1 hour 13 minutes from first contraction to delivery! She was delivered by nurses with no doctor in the hospital and then we were ambulanced to the hospital we were suppose to deliver at! It was crazy but all turned out well :)

So much good news! Congratulations everyone xxx

Hi ladies! Meet Matthew born March 13 at 924 pm. 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches. ;). Labor was long but mostly pain free after epidural.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Lamago!!

Just 2 other ladies left to update and all our rainbows will have arrived. :cloud9:

My blood pressure problem returned and I was admitted on Monday. They decided they were going to induce me even though I was starting to have mild regular contractions. Developed established labour on Thursday evening and went from 2 cm dilated to 10 in 30 mins which apparently shouldn't happen in a first time mum. I wanted to push and kept being told not to. Hour later they finally examine me and realise that I should push. I was too tired. I was then rushed into theatre and given a spinal anaesthetic. Doc tried forceps still couldn't get my lil man out of me. I had to have a c-section to have Arthur David Alec on Friday 27th March at 5:34am. He weighed only 6lb15oz. Definitely not the birth I had wanted but none of that matters as he is here safe and sound.

Congrats, congrats!

Sounds rough flou....Hope recovery treats you better! Glad you and the little man are okay :)

Who's left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->