March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Good luck girls!! Bella- the pains are intense huh!? I've been having having them for weeks now. I really hope I'm as dialated as DH thinks I am!

Lots of Labor Dust :dust: ladies :dust:

AFM
1cm dilated and set date for induction for April 8 he said to come in for suppository April 7 after 6pm. and he's gonna be out of town this upcoming week. I am feeling depressed and told him that my body cant take the pain anymore and he said "not much longer" told him I was going to start running and doing jumping jacks....and you know what his response was "Dont fall" I cant believe it...he must get a kick out of the pain pregnant women are in during the last few weeks...left the office crying.

Sammy that sounds horrible!!! Drs can be so rude!!!
I woke up last night (well, was woken up by DH coming to bed 4 hours after me!!!) and felt so nauseas and hot. DH wanted to play with Rosie because he likes to do that when he's getting ready for bed (DRIVES ME CRAZY! GRR!) and we could not get her to move for an hour. Went into L&D and as soon as the hooked up the monitors she started kicking away but still not as fast as they would have liked. I chugged more juice for them and she started moving normally. They let us go a little after 3am. I had contractions every couple of minutes on the monitors but they were TINY and looked like my "irritated uterus" ones that I was having a few weeks ago. I got a big one (they don't hurt as much as they did a couple weeks ago though) and we weren't on the monitor long enough to see if they keep happening. I'm having them and not feeling them as much though- but still having them.
Midwife appointment today- hopefully it goes well and there has been progress.

Got back from my appt with my midwife and DH didn't go with as he is sick (still- been almost a week). I was all alone and totally forgot to ask all the questions I normally do so IDK what my BP was or if there was +protein or anything lol.
She attempted to do a sweep but said my cervix wasn't open enough on the inside- but it is open on the outside. UGH! She's having me come back Tuesday to try again in hopes of getting Rosie out before we move 1+hr from the hospital out horrible roads b/c if it keeps storming like it has been then she could very well be born in the car if a tree is down.
Oh- and today's weight gain puts me at 20lbs so far. Which is great because that's where I was at 2 weeks ago :happydance:

still checking this thread although not much time to post. 1-2 loads of dishes and 2-3 loads of laundry every day keeps me busy. not to mention the 5 kidets, lol! absolutely loving life though. :cloud9:

hope its not much longer for you ladies. you must be getting miserable :hugs:

Ah could you imagine giving birth in a car?! That would be stressful.

In my city a week or so ago a woman's doctor sent her to L&D and on the short drive there her husband had to pull their SUV into a food bank parking lot because she progressed SO rapidly... and the fire department and food bank employees found her squatting in the back seat having a baby! That would be some birth story, huh?

Since my sweep on tuesday nothing too eventful has happened. I had some big pieces of mucous plug that came out today.. dunno where those came from lol didn't think I had any left in there!

I'm having some contractions but nothing I can be bothered to time... maybe I am just lazy? lol

I wish I could have this baby NOW lol.

:wave: HI BLESSED! Sounds like you're keeping busy busy!! Can't imagine 5 kids- supermom! lol

I'm afraid of this baby coming and having to give birth in the car or side of the road if we move before she comes. Really really trying to get her to come before hand (so is my midwife!)
I've been having some tightenings since my sweep yesterday and if I don't have Rosie by Tuesday morning I'll be having another sweep then. I really hope the EPO helps things progress!!! I want my cervix to be more favorable so it's more likely to work.

I checked my cervix earlier today.. and through the back wall of my vagina I felt the head. eek. He is loooowww.

I CANT REACH MINE!!! Waaaaahh. My belly is too big- :blush: I can barely wipe.

I can barely wipe either.. it definitely takes some acrobatics.. around the bump, squatting, tilting my pelvis forward, bearing down... haha I am surprised I haven't hurt myself yet.

:haha: No way in hell I'd check my cervix, I would freak out if I could feel the head! Kudos BabySeal, .. you are brave :)

OK so ARE YOU HAVING YOUR BABIES LADIES?!!
I'm just curious!
Sammy very well could be according to FB
Bella??? lol

Bella had baby Connor, he's gorgeous but I'll let her give you all the details!

Yay Bella! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics and read your birth story.

YAY!!! Congrats! He is absolutely adorable!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Congrats Bella!!

So am I the only one waiting now?
Everyone with the same due date as me had their babies..
C'mon little girl!

Still haven't had mine.
SO Excited for Bella and Sammy! Hope you both are doing well!

Yeah I was talking about all the ladies with the same due date as me.
I think they all have had their babies.

I haven't had mine yet lilly..

Congrats to all of you!! I cant wait to read the birth stories and see the pictures :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->