March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Of course! I don't expect her to make an appearance before 37 weeks not really. Of course they always get your hopes up in the dr office with "well, lets just make it to 36 weeks".... ok I'm there now- they say "great you've got 4 weeks left" WHAT?!! "but I don't really expect you to make it til then" PHEW. And 37 is better though. Of course! I really want to get to 37- but after that she better hurry!

I know what you mean, my ob seems to put alot of doubt in me but only I know how my body feels. I have heard of ladies having no progress going into labor early so we are only in a better spot with our bodies being ready for labor

:hissy:

I cant believe pregnancy lasts 40 weeks, seriously it's like a cruel joke. This last few weeks is torture! I over analyze every twinge.. it's driving me batshit crazy. I just wish I knew WHEN he was going to come for sure! I think I'd be much more content :dohh:

I know what you mean Bella! I mean SERIOUSLY?? I just feel so done. I always hurt and I feel like Rosie is gonna fall out!! Now 2 weeks in a row of "fingertip" (bigger fingertip but still) and so much BH that I'm getting my hopes up

Bella :hugs: were almost done, at least you have an induction date right

Not a set date :( It's a "if the doctors in and depending on his mood" type of thing.. He "does" do it but there is no guarantee that he will.. touch and go I guess.

I'll be sure its a go though, I'll throw a fit.. lol.
;) Just kidding. I'm just trying to do one week at a time now.

& MissFox :hugs: Fingertip is good right? Isn't that like 1 cm ish? I'm a dummy when it comes to dilation :)

I've heard that fingertip is under 1cm/ .5 cm and over 1cm. Not that helpful lol.
Hey- having a day that you get to start pestering them is great though! I'm curious tosee what they say on wednesday
Just got back from my ultra sound. Jayla (my sonographer, lol) said that there is NO WAY she could have gotten her face because it's so low down and face down (basically said I was lucky we didn't have to do a trans-vag for head measurements). We could see some hair though but it could just be peachfuzz.
Rosie is measuring 5-6 days ahead and 7lbs exactly. I want her to come soon now! I should go waddle around the block a few times. I'm hoping she makes her appearance this weekend! (doubtful at this point though)

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the end of pregnancy time drag :)

Here are some more pictures and my birth story if anyone is interested.

I went to my doctors appt on Thursday March 10th. They did a growth scan and estimated baby to be 9lbs 5oz, which was concerning to them as the biggest baby I have delivered was 6lbs 6oz. So when I went to see my doctor I was a little suprised when she suggested inducing me the next day! I was expecting it to be at 39 weeks, which would have been Tuesday March 15th. So I hurried home and called everyone and got babysitters etc set up. I took something to help me sleep the night before, since I knew I wouldnt get any sleep otherwise. I still ended up waking up at 4am. Took a shower, had a light breakfast, and called L&D to see if they had room for me. I was soooo disapointed when they said they were very busy and they would call me later in the day. Well after several more phone calls back and forth, and them telling me I might have to wait for the next day, I took a small nap. I woke up and realized my phone was not in a service area. So I hurried and called them back and they said to come in right away! So we hurried out the door. When we got to the hospital I went up to the room, I was worried they would send me home again if I didnt hurry. Hubby got the kids off with the babysitter and him, my 11 year old son, and my cousin came up to the room. By then the doctor had already been in and broke my water. I was 2cm dialated when she broke it at approx 12pm. They then started an IV and started fluids and pitocin. For the first hour I was feeling fine, besides losing huge amounts of fluid. It was rather funny, because my husband who watched the whole birth with no problem, was actually gagging at the sight of the amniotic fluid. After that I started to get small contractions, nothing horrible. Then they started getting more uncomfortable. I asked for some IV pain meds, and they helped me to relax and breath through them better. Then it started to wear off, so I asked for the epidural. I have a history of the epidural not working at all for me, but I wanted to try it again. Once he was done the pain in my stomach from the contractions slowly went away. At this point my son and cousin were in the waiting room. I was still feeling some pressure below my waist, but I could breathe through it. Everyone eventually left the room besides my husband. Then the pressure started getting really bad. They had to turn the pitocin off because my body was overreacting to the pitocin. I was having way to many contractions, with barely any rest inbetween. When I received my epidural I was 4+cm, when I started feeling the pressure she checked me again and I was 7cm. This was within about 20 min. Then everything is kind of a blur. I was in so much pain, I could feel everything and the epidural was not working at all anymore. Next thing I know my husband was running down the hall for the nurse and she was calling the doctor for delivery. The doctor got there and checked and I was 9cm, she set up then I was 10. Then I started pushing and it was horrible. I had about 10 sec beak between each contraction, and I had to push with each one. The babies heartbeat was dropping down to 90 because he had no breaks from being squeezed. So they put oxygen on me and a vacuum on his head. He was finally born at 408pm weighing 8lbs 7oz. He was very pale when he was born and the NICU had to come down and stimulate him, but he was fine after that. I ended up having 2 small tears that had to be stitched. Sorry so long! Congrats to anyone who read all of this!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
All day today I can feel the babys head pressing LOOOWW in my butt and cervix area. :thumbup:

Brai he is so cute!
I have lost 2 gobs of plus today but no blood yet and I have been having so much pressure also. If this keeps up I might be having her soon for serious lol. Watch we are all gonna go at the same time haha

What a sweetheart Brai!! You must be very proud :flower:

I'm waiting today with high hopes.. lots of contractions and shooting stabbing pains in my uterus & cervix.. also nauseous.

Hope its something!

Ooo hope its the start! I've got so much pain shooting across my lower bump and pressure just BH though. Sigh. I'm hoping something happens soon bc I hurt soo much!

Still pregnant :sad2: My mom and brother's flight get in tomorrow and Leave on my DUE DATE...they thought for sure I wouldnt go over now I am doubtful FX something happens soon and they can meet little Jonathan

UGH! I hope Jonathan comes very very soon!!! No good if they don't get to meet him by a day!
I've been trying to keep on my feet but I'm soooo sore. Definitely asking for a sweep on Wednesday.

having some very painful regular BH accompanied by very bad back pain FX he comes soon I dont know how much more my body can handle

:hugs: Aww Sammy!! I Hope he comes too so your mom and brother get to meet him!!!

So DH asked if he could check my cervix last night- he said he googled it and brought a glove and everything and then I said why not? So he went on in and then proclaimed I THINK I FEEL THE BABYS HEAD! he was very excited about that. We'll see what the Dr says on Wednesday. DH also says I'm dialated 3 of his fingers lol.

ahh I tried to post earlier but my internet connection was crappy and wouldn't post.

I think everyone in this thread had hit the third tri-blahs. We are all impatient.. haha i think we all need a serious dose of labor dust!

I had an appointment today and the Dr. did a sweep. I am 3cm and 80%. We will see if anything happens from it lol.

I'm 2.5 cm & 100% effaced, and I'm having HORRIBLE pains in my cervix. Why did I not hear about this? It started off as pressure and now it just makes me want to scream. Everything must be fine because the doctor didn't say anything.

If I was having tightenings I'd think maybe contractions, but I'm not.. just pain :shrug: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->