March babies :)

bluelilly72

Reaction score
Thought i would do a march baby post since there a feb and April so people can support each other on the bad and good and some might have experience if have any other kiddies :) and all have a great 9 months :) will do list when people are due as well and can keep the thread going till every pop there bundle I just move thread to sec and third

M.knight 04 march
Sharan. 07 march
Sammi. 11march
Amytrisha 12 march
Juicyjay. 13 march
Lady. 14 march
Shophiebey 15 march
Youngmummy 15 march
Mah0113. 27 march
Amd225. 27 march
Fliss_floss. 28 march
Ac1987. 31 march

:wave: if all goes well I will be due March 12th :)

H&H 9 months to everybody xo

Sounds great! my EDD is 14th March...fingers and toes crossed all goes well!

Congratulations to you all!! xx

Hi ladies, my due date is 28th March
Hope you're all enjoying healthy & happy pregnancies so far!
X

Mines 31 march but end up two week early due to been diabetic :)

Due March 13th :)
My daughter,now 2 yrs old, was born March 5th (was due March 15th)
Hope everyone has a great pregnancy XOXO

My due date according to LMP is 7th March but I'm certain that's going to be put back by about a week. I tend to O'v cd22 ish.

So u have 2 birthdays in march wow lol my son born dec so close to Xmas lol

Due March 15th God willing and if all goes well :) :) Yay for this thread - hows everyone doing?

due march 11th but all my nans great grandkids (7 plus this one) have all been born of the 4th, 15th or 17th of their month, and i dont wanna do it wrong lol xx

I keep getting cramping and feel sick when get cramp wud think 4th one be Easyer lol

My EDD is March 27th, but that's by my calculations ;) Last doc visit I had, he couldn't tell me because there was no fetal pole to measure, only sac and yolk. But, as most women, I calculate when I ovulate, when I get my period, and when I have sex so March 27th is very close if not spot on ;)

I'm due around march 15th. Had a scan 2 weeks ago and for another on Wednesday :) xxx

My little one should be just sneaking into March on the 4th!!

I have had two miscarriages at 6 weeks. But thankfully got to 7 weeks so far. So looking good. I also have a two year old son. Xx

I have had two miscarriages at 6 weeks. But thankfully got to 7 weeks so far. So looking good. I also have a two year old son. Xx

Hiya

Its excellent that you are getting early scans due to the mc's. Iv also had 2...but unfortunately they won't give me one!...if you don't mind me asking did you contact your gp and request one? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->