March babies :)

Nope I went to the gyne unit at hosp as I had little cramps. They did blood work which came back with a hcg of about 3800 so they scanned me the next day but was to early for the heart beat so have to go back. I think they knew how worried and scared I was. But my hosp are really good with me. Although I moved on Friday and the new hospital won't scan me so travelling back for my scan xx

That's great...I would love to have a early one for reassurance....have to say though as everyday goes by my positivity grows :) xx

Hey girls we have been moved to a different group hope you will all still stay and hope all goes well at ur scan young-mummy keep us updated :)

That's great...I would love to have a early one for reassurance....have to say though as everyday goes by my positivity grows :) xx

I'm the exact same, I'd love an early scan but each day im feeling more positive :)

We can all stick together and hopefully well all get our LOs in March :D x

I don't think I'll get a scan until end of sept most likely.. as they rarely give them here unless they think something is wrong. And I've never had the option of getting one earlier then 12 weeks.

I will post on Wednesday and let you all know. Such a shame really about not having a early scan after a loss because its like a roller coaster! Sending strong baby dust for all the march babies xx

I'm the exact same, I'd love an early scan but each day im feeling more positive :)

We can all stick together and hopefully well all get our LOs in March :D x

That sounds like a good plan ;) xx

I will post on Wednesday and let you all know. Such a shame really about not having a early scan after a loss because its like a roller coaster! Sending strong baby dust for all the march babies xx

Defo keep us informed! And good luck! xx

Had my scan this morning. Got a happy healthy baby with strong heart beat. I'm so happy xxx

Awww that's wonderful...I bet you feel so happy and relieved!!! Congrats xx

My EDD is March 27th, but that's by my calculations ;) Last doc visit I had, he couldn't tell me because there was no fetal pole to measure, only sac and yolk. But, as most women, I calculate when I ovulate, when I get my period, and when I have sex so March 27th is very close if not spot on ;)

Well, it appears I was wrong. (never happens! LOL) ;-)

EDD: March 19th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->