MARCH MOMMIES - 25 days then it's our month!!

Gemma_xX

TTC#3
Reaction score
29 DAYS

29 days ladies and then it's our month!!

How is everyone feeling?

:flower:

Excited, nervous, anxious!!! I don't know how I feel!!!

WE'RE HAVING BABIES!!! ARGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Excited, nervous, anxious!!! I don't know how I feel!!!

WE'RE HAVING BABIES!!! ARGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Agreed with the anxious!! Damn heart palpitations have started up again!!

What date are you due?

cant wait! cant believe how quickly its gone! having a csec on the 1st woohoo!!

In a way that doesn't seem like long but it also seems quite far away still!

Eeee how scary and exciting! I'm due on the 1st which still seems absolutely forever away and yet so close at the same time

I'm really hoping so. I'm quite lucky as me and my OH have just got our first place together, so this month will be spent making it all ready and moving in. Should hopefully help the time go a tad quicker.
January dragged for me!

I'm really hoping so. I'm quite lucky as me and my OH have just got our first place together, so this month will be spent making it all ready and moving in. Should hopefully help the time go a tad quicker.
January dragged for me!

We're still waiting for our place! This whole council process is long!! Me and my OH live a half hour drive apart so that sorta breaks down the weeks too cause I see him certain days

I am due 2nd March and this baby will be early - will happen this month. My birthday is 21 February so hoping she will somehow miss that date as I am already a twin and think baby might like her own birthday.

I am due 2nd March and this baby will be early - will happen this month. My birthday is 21 February so hoping she will somehow miss that date as I am already a twin and think baby might like her own birthday.

Wouldn't be good for the family's pockets if there were 3 birthdays on the same day!! :haha:

Agree with MarchMummy11, January has gone slowly, here's hoping the next few weeks don't drag quite as much, I'm getting impatient now! :flower:

today packed hospital bag and made a list of things I still need to buy like travel toothbrush+paste and nursing pads and realized I gave away all my newborn and 3month clothing from my son.... so need to go clothes shopping for LO, still need to buy a double stroller and bassinet (I have our old one set up atm, but need a smaller one due to smaller bedroom in new house)

today packed hospital bag and made a list of things I still need to buy like travel toothbrush+paste and nursing pads and realized I gave away all my newborn and 3month clothing from my son.... so need to go clothes shopping for LO, still need to buy a double stroller and bassinet (I have our old one set up atm, but need a smaller one due to smaller bedroom in new house)

I got my hospital bag out of the way a couple of weeks ago, was driving me mad!! Just need to find a decent bikini top to go in just incase I decide on a water birth!

To me it still feels like forever to go (as I am the end of March). OH currently painting nursery, and I have started to get heartburn..:(

I am quite chilled about it, at the moment, feel like I should be excited, but still waiting for someone to tell me I made a mistake!

I'm terrified. It's getting sooooooooooooo close. I'm due 19th March I thinkI'm in denial really. I have no clue what to expect with this beingmy first... the first thing to worry about is willI know i'm in labour

My fella and I dont live together so he's 45 mins away by car andI worry about dragging him over here in the middle of the night maybe if it's not time you know .. it's daft x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->